If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Gustavo
#299287 Well guys i sold my beautiful hatch. N just picked this up 2day. I know the kid added some Ricer stuff but i have plans already 4 it. As of now i will take off the body-kit, spoiler, n all the dang stickers. He gave me the stock head n tail lights along with the stock hood n stock radio. Well here r some pics.
Last edited by Gustavo on Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
By bradleyg
#299295 Nice car once you strip it all down. Looks like the kid just wanted it to "look fast" ironic that under the hood nothing has been touched at all.
By Gustavo
bradleyg wrote:Nice car once you strip it all down. Looks like the kid just wanted it to "look fast" ironic that under the hood nothing has been touched at all.

Yeah thats another reason y i got it cause he never touched the engine bay.
By EJ1_MK
Gustavo wrote:
bradleyg wrote:Nice car once you strip it all down. Looks like the kid just wanted it to "look fast" ironic that under the hood nothing has been touched at all.

Good lord what makes people do such things to their car. Its in Good hands now. Can't wait to see it progress.
By Gustavo
EJ1_MK wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Good lord what makes people do such things to their car. Its in Good hands now. Can't wait to see it progress.

Not sure. But i will b saving this rsx-s. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#299440 Nice pick up! I get worried buying cars that are riced out. I always feel like they might of been hot rodded, but who knows! Haha Good luck!
By TrailerTrash
#299457 i just threw up in my mouth...

glad to hear your going to be treating it right :thumb:
By Gustavo
dbrooks wrote:Nice pick up! I get worried buying cars that are riced out. I always feel like they might of been hot rodded, but who knows! Haha Good luck!

After talking 2 the kid 4 a week it seemed that he was only into the looks of car instead of performance.
By Gustavo
rtegra92 wrote:i like the way it looks, dont change a thing :bs:

I'm changing everything. :lol:
By Gustavo
Cl9junky wrote:
rtegra92 wrote:i like the way it looks, dont change a thing :bs:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant wait to see the RSX come to life. Keep us posted.

Will do. :thumb:
By Gustavo
TrailerTrash wrote:i just threw up in my mouth...

glad to hear your going to be treating it right :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:
By Flatland_EG
#299474 The engine bay looks untouched, literally, as in he didn't even keep it half ass clean and that looks like a fairly easy engine bay to keep clean. :)

I've always liked the RSX's but I hear a lot of people complain that there too slow. There used to be a turbo'd one around here that was fairly quick though. :D
By Gustavo
Flatland_EG wrote:The engine bay looks untouched, literally, as in he didn't even keep it half ass clean and that looks like a fairly easy engine bay to keep clean. :)

I've always liked the RSX's but I hear a lot of people complain that there too slow. There used to be a turbo'd one around here that was fairly quick though. :D

They r fun 2 drive, the seats r comfy n interior looks nice, but i do miss my eg i know it would so pull the crap out the rsx. But hey who said i won't b working on this rsx-s later down the road. :thumb: