If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Classiccarsrule85
#287022 i highly doubt it but never heard it i mean the engine sits low enough in the bay to be civic height if the suspension was the same and such the other great thing is the mounts are like that of the ek style so its kinda weird in that respect
By eg-guy
#287248 nice pickup, :jerkbow: at the price. 5 spd crv=win
By Classiccarsrule85
eg-guy wrote:nice pickup, :jerkbow: at the price. 5 spd crv=win

indeed well while im still working on other peoples cars to fix this up i bought some nice things for my new dd lol even though im not driving it lol

yes they are dented but my buddies working on them as we speak

yuperz spoon sports headers for my crv lol :thumb: couldnt pass up the price and i also couldnt pass the price on these oem rims though may pay 200$ for a set of the newer gen rims

i like these quite a bit i just dont know how much tires will rape me but yea quicky update for my crv lol
By 1ACarlos
#289204 Not bad
By Classiccarsrule85
#296754 So i thought id just post a quick update of coarse with no pics not until i have a pile of what i want to take a picture of etc...but heres the update

today i did a compression test as i was reading that the injectors on the crvs have issues but i now know its not that since the compression in cyl 1 was absolutely 0

also i just dropped 500$ on a whole bunch of parts not to mention some sweet junkyard finds which i will take pictures of and post as soon as they all get here. just thought id update some i cant wait to get this thing going
By jayEGR
teal_dx wrote:I've never seen a manual before... are those hard to find?

Perfect Daily :thumb:

very rare , you cant find them where im at mostly automatic ,and ive always wanted to do customize a crv :thumb: your one lucky dude those go for more then 5k over here maybe even more
By Classiccarsrule85
#299136 So i guess ill do a major update since so much has happened recently
i guess to start off early.......i recently purchased the westin light bar mounting kit, gsr water pump and timing belt, new clutch kit and such to put it back together i also found a oem hood bra (discontinued) in my junkyard along with a p.side armrest option leather but meh its an option. also i have a buddy getting me some other optional parts as well....and on a recent find i got the only aftermarket catback they make for the crv a obx stainless steel exhaust picked it up for a darn good price and am very happy with the way it looks....

and thats on the purchases and now onto the crv itself pulled the motor, and such got it on the stand cleaned the bay and am slowly painting it the color i chose was on a whim and i like it alot but cant finish the bay till i do some welding on the impact beams which seem to be an issue on crvs but meh i dont mind i still think i dont have more then 1000 into this ride but enough talk heres the pics

grabbed the motor to replace out of the back

and proceeded to clean it up gotta love simple green. tools of the trade

this motor has 110k on it yea its a b18b1 but for now itll do while i do some work on the b20z

also grabbed this off my buddy needs a repaint but i couldnt pass it up its a 4-1 dc sport header

so heres the crv removed the bumper and found my horns are well less then great lol

heres the rot on teh sides already have one under construction

and right before i pulled the b20z

also thanks to apexracing for lending me a couple cents i was able to purchase front and rear clear corners

as well as clear ek fender markers

the exhaust

and the lovely engine bay

the paint came off quite easily

couldnt help it but primed it and then painted it some lol

and i also started cleaning up and painting the brackets as well

this cars getting the treatment cant wait to get this thing finished and such well finished to the point where im happily driving it since in all reality it wont ever be finished always something to do to a car
By TrailerTrash
#299279 sweet purple :thumb:
By Punksz6
#299305 Nice!! :thumb: