If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Trippsol
#279697 Hey whats up guys, I just wanted to share my 2011 CRZ EX.

This was it, this was the new car that I could finally identify with since the 90s, and I went for it. I really wanted a White one, I always liked the CRX in white. It was the only white one in a 500mi vicinity, I had to drive from the SF Bay out to Fresno CA. I found my baby there lookin perfect. It was the perfect deal for me, it already had 8k on it, so i was buying it used. My 1st new car, and I feel experienced enough as far as detailing to keep the car immaculate as I can, and make the Honda gods proud. Blah Blah, cool story bro. =)

Pix and updates =)

My best fuel so far as been 43mpg, and my worst has been 32mpg.

Things ive done so far:
- Lowered it on Swift Springs. It dropped it 1.2 all around, decently low for a DD.
- Yellowed out my Fogs
- added mudflaps
- added OEM front lip
- added JDP CF front grill
- removed muffler

Things to come:
- Ive got to have a set of rims, its killin me.. but i need to find the right ones. I had a set of 15" Slips with proxie RA1s on there just for fun, but I need something maybe 17"..
-IHE
- maybe a CF duckbill type of spoiler. myeah..

By Flatland_EG
#279710 I saw a new CRZ cruising around here, any pics you might have seen in the magazines don't do it any justice, it looked awesome going down the road even in stock form. I'm really liking them and the good part, at least around here, is that they haven't saturated the market yet so you don't see them a whole lot, it's nice to drive a car that not a whole lot of others have, coming from a civic owner that probably sounds funny. :D
Seriously though, I'd love to own one but I also love the Fits as well so if I had to choose it would probably be quite toss up more than likely based on aftermarket support.
By eg-guy
#279733 that thing looks aggressive as hell :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#279851 Those CRZ's are pretty nice.
By Chance
#280238 Sick! I want to test drive one... hmm...
By dbrooks
#280465 If you're looking for a spoiler/ duckbill type thing, I'd suggest the one that Mugen makes for them! It's so sick!
By Gustavo
#280484 God i'm so jealous. I want 1 so bad.
By JohnRM
#280487 I've always liked the carbonfiber/white color scheme. Get the trunk&spoiler for it too!!
By chrono404
familyEGuy23 wrote:That crz looks bad ass :thumb:
x2

I love it with the newer civic si rims on it.
By Trippsol
#280599 The interior is really nice. But mannnn... the 2012 is going to be all black interior. That tells me that Honda will be ending the CRZ soon.

Guess ill be collecting all black interior when I can. Also, there are no back seats, its just a 2 seater. But, in europe and japan there is apparently a 2+2 version. Although I prefer a 2 seater, I love collecting rare parts... so ill probably be picking those back seats up at some point.

The mugen spoiler is my favorite at the moment. Im just waiting to see what else comes out..

By Punksz6
Trippsol wrote:The interior is really nice. But mannnn... the 2012 is going to be all black interior. That tells me that Honda will be ending the CRZ soon.

Guess ill be collecting all black interior when I can. Also, there are no back seats, its just a 2 seater. But, in europe and japan there is apparently a 2+2 version. Although I prefer a 2 seater, I love collecting rare parts... so ill probably be picking those back seats up at some point.

The mugen spoiler is my favorite at the moment. Im just waiting to see what else comes out..

Bad Ass Bro!! :thumb:
By 93sihatchguy
#280871 How does it drive? And have you bought rims yet?
By Trippsol
93sihatchguy wrote:How does it drive? And have you bought rims yet?

Still saving for the right rims. Maybe some RPF1s... im not sure.

Its a fun drive, its pretty light for a hybrid.. i think 2600. I think it feels pretty close to my other cars (hatch and del sol). It only took me a week to get used to it, im feeling pretty confident behind the wheel. It really does need a little more power... the handling is very nice tho.

Thx for the comment guys :woot: