If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By RWMIII
dbrooks wrote:How do you like that HID kit? And do you know the website?

Kit is great. I will see if I have the site saved when I get home from work tonight.
By RWMIII
OhShft! wrote:why cant i find something like this for that price here in ohio :x :roll:

I found it on autotrader.com in Jacksonville. It was about a 2 hour drive one way. Definitely worth it though. Scared the crap out of the seller when I test drove it :lol:
By RWMIII
familyEGuy23 wrote:clean dude nice find and at that price that's a steal i would have been running once i bought it too :lol:

This guy def didn't realize what he had.
By 603 jdm
#276256 finally got to check out the thread for this, that was a steal and the body is not molested like every oher civic or integra is
By RWMIII
603 jdm wrote:finally got to check out the thread for this, that was a steal and the body is not molested like every oher civic or integra is

Wish I could find another coupe the same way. Damn search is coming up empty so far. The things people have done to these cars :thumbdown:

So the ls bottom end is getting swapped out for a B20 that I have been sitting on for awhile. Looking at possibly boosting it as well. I am going to start suspension work first though.