If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By dbrooks
#275780 I thought really deep about getting an STi, but I don't like the idea of borrowing money from a bank. I love paying in cash for cars, just in case something happens. That is a sick ride though! My old neighbor used to have one exactly like yours, but slammed on some Work's.
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:I thought really deep about getting an STi, but I don't like the idea of borrowing money from a bank. I love paying in cash for cars, just in case something happens. That is a sick ride though! My old neighbor used to have one exactly like yours, but slammed on some Work's.

I agree 100% With you on that. I hate borrowing money from banks. Every car that I have had I paid for in Cash. When you buy with Cash you can get good deals.

I plan on lowering my WRX when I get the money for good coils. I also plan on getting Rota Torque 18x9 Rims in Hyper black. I'm waiting on my Civic Sedan to sell so I can buy some parts.
By dbrooks
#275784 That's gonna look so perfect of Torques! I can't wait to see it!!
By chrono404
#282096 It snowed in the hills, Since I know own a Subaru WRX I went out in the hills to play.

The Subaru will be lowered and given Hyper Black(Read black chrome) 17"x9" Rota Torques(Concave face) in the spring after all the snow, ice and deicer is off the winter roads.

There is a new track opening spring/summer 2012 about 20 miles from where I live, It will probally be my new home Track. The Sol will see it ofter, However the Subaru will get some Track time as well.
By Apexracing
#282121 Looks like fun, i took my wrx down plenty of unplowed seasonal roads in the winter. what a blast!
By Punksz6
#282140 Nice! :thumb:
By chrono404
#283576 Got some extra money and decided to spoil the Subaru a little.

Headers + Uppipe and gaskets:

3" Catless Turbo Back Exhaust to 4" Fart Pipe:

Fart pipe w/Silencer:

That lasted long, haha no more silencer.

This is going in on Saturday. Will post videos of suby rumble later.
By JUICE
#283580 oooohh I love shiny bits, looks good. I didn't know subies had that long of runners on the header, looks crazy. will you be able to see it once installed??
By chrono404
JUICE wrote:oooohh I love shiny bits, looks good. I didn't know subies had that long of runners on the header, looks crazy. will you be able to see it once installed??

Thats what gives subbies there rumble.

You wont see them once its installed. You can see a little uppipe going to the turbo, You will also see the Down pipe and the fart pipe. thats about it.

I cant wait till i have time to put this in. :woot:
By Apexracing
#283768 Post a vid please :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#283786 Hell yea!! Subbiiiieee!! Damn i completely missed this thread Chrono! im looking for a DD Might consider a Subaru!!!
By dbrooks
#283789 Nice! Is that track a road course? I might have to visit it. Do they have a website or anything?
By Fada Blayne
#283933 looks as though that track is going to be nice!