If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Tugboat
#254028 welp got my new box and subs, but i cant afford much these days so i had to settle for some low end alpines, when my amp comes if it is it should be running 500W rms @ 2ohm, and the subs are 250W rms each and are wired in parallel so it should be good in the hood

By dbrooks
#260447 ....in the hood
By Tugboat
#299799 so holy crap i found this thread and this car got a whole engine rebuild and some other parts here and there new audio then i took out the sub part of it just gotta put in some of my speakers and what nots, and heres a sound clip of teh car cause its almost ready to hit the road again after i change out the transmission fluid from the sealed transmission D: and that sound that sound like metal clanging is the chrome peeling off the rims and hitting the brake dust thingers with this car they actually dipped the wheels in chrome and didnt use plastic chrome covers too bad cause they look like shit. anyways enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA29UIrlYvg&feature=plcp&context=C4844594VDvjVQa1PpcFOUx3Yh37E9NU9Oy66RE4SqjCq8pZMnMk0%3D well theres the link i dont know the tags for youtube here maybe a mod will help me out.
Last edited by Tugboat on Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.