If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By 603 jdm
#283449 heyy i might be pickin up a 1990 crx si tomorrow for my coupe :P then there can be two haha. its in needs of some anti ricing repair but has a bunch of new parts and body work and paint was just done. ohh btw i cant wait to see how this beast turns out!
By Classiccarsrule85
#289179 Well its been abit but thats just because theres projects ahead of this one however i guess ill start from a sorta beginning first off went with my buddy after installing a non srs dash and my black oem 3 spoke into his car and after i looked at the kids hatch while my buddy was doing business with him i noticed he was doing a k swap well i needed a trans mount (manual) and low n behold i got it for free it was a little bent up but i think it should be fine and should be able to bend it back just fine.
next day i left with this in my truck
(si rims hx rims d series linkage sunroof cut and my jdm parking pole)

Came back with this
GSR snowflakes my old engine stand(traded a ef cluster for it so not bad) 93 del sol dash 2 14" steelies that hold air and such, a bunch of crx parts (full hf chassis harness, cluster, coster pod center console and radio trim panel) and apparently rare stripped sol seats apparently paradise green or something like that my sol freak buddy told me lol

quick pics of the snowflake on my crx not bad i think

and fastforward to today i juust purchased for 50$ a z6 with a spun bearing not bad since i know the history of it and such i ended up selling the same guy a z6 from a ex coupe i parted out and that motor replaced this one so yea got my engine to rebuild now....

other then that been hard at work dealing with other crapola which im going to make a thread about of coarse since i want to show im not lazy lol and just taking my time
:lol:
By rrait
#290509 Mine used to look like this:

Winter fun:
and with the donor car:

Keep up your good work.
By Classiccarsrule85
#296757 Well im in the process of learning how to tear down transmissions not that hard at all so i shall have carnage pics of the blown diff cant wait to see how bad it is lol i already have another diff but yea shall see....other then that really havent touched the crx since ive been cleaning and organizing my vast parts collection and i have the other crx and the crv to do first but updates shall come for sure
By Punksz6
#296771 :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#298138 FML......well after getting some work done on the crv and finding out i needed a 36mm for the front axles well low and behold i get a knock on my door who could it be well its the county apparently i cant keep the crx there at all so i cant make a project out of it due to the crv and other crx and in my mind im thnking of selling it and if worse case scenario i sell both of my crxs i dont really know im just pissed :x but ill keep you all updated....i have a week to get things situated so yay for a way to really throw you off