If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#228469 So, as some of you know, I was kicked out of the AirForce before my career even began thanks to a broken foot :thumbdown: , but before they kicked me to the curb they left me with a nice chunk of money and with that I bought Hades, a 1990 Nissan 240sx se. I freaking love this car. Here are some pics.

Yes, I know that these pictures were taken in the dark and I'm sorry I just forget to grab the camera during the day. All of these pictars were taken many years from now. :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#228507 futurelistic bro

lol

nice dude atleast u finally got a car :thumb:
By dbrooks
#228809 dude i would just put a sr20det in it. theyre super solid motors and theyre not too expensive.
By ghskid06
#228819 have to say for being 36 years old its held up well. Looks like a good start.
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#228924 yeah im super excited about it i just really need a new job i cant afford to do anything to it right now to be honest ive heard that you can turn the little single cam ive got in it into a little torque slut i may look into that
By chrono404
#228973 Sick 240 Hatch, Still have your EJ1?

Pumped to see how this build will go.
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#229205 unfortunately i dont have the EJ1 i miss it dearly tho but i gave it to my brother he needed a car very badly so i let him keep it when i came back im pumped for this car tho i already love it
By Ajax1989
ghskid06 wrote:have to say for being 36 years old its held up well. Looks like a good start.

we're in 2026??? holy shit
i must have need frozen lol just messing
around! i think u meant to say 20yr old :thumb:
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#269620 So I've been gone for longer than I like to admit. I'm coming back strong though, the 240 has had some love since I've been gone. I seem to have acquired a set of JIC Magic coilovers and dropped the crap out of her. and also something which I'm getting today an SR20det. I love good friends' total cost of these two mods (after a set of oem pistons the first ones were stripped for buddys other car) $450.

I'll throw some pictures up soon.
By 1ACarlos
#269688 Nice keep updating us as you build it up
By dbrooks
#270281 Nice! If I had a 240, I'd rock that sleepy eye mod. I think it looks killer
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#295827 Been away for a while sorry for the delay. I've been working 46 hours a week and going to school so haven't had much time to do anything to the 240. I got some Tien coilovers and new wheels recently and fixed a few things like the overheating problem (burnt out fan replaced with clutch fan) and new tie rods.