If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Ajax1989
#243396 :D you can stay!! 8)
looks minty, lets trade :D

i HATE luvbug season
when i lived there the sun could be as bright as it can be and in the distance u see this black wall of bugs.. my ek wasnt special or anything, but i hated washing them fuckers off.. why couldnt these bugs have sex in the swamp then die.. noooo they have to be in the middle of the fucking road
By chrono404
#243410 Car is looking minty fresh. So glad to see it come back. I think you timed this somewhat perfectly for your build thread. I cant wait to see the rest of the build. It will be looking fresh with the new parts. Super Pumped on seeing that fit lip. :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
#243476 Today is a beautiful day for pics....I also have off on the weekend so might have a photo shoot with a buddy of mine that has a teggy...
By dbrooks
#243569 mannnnnnnn, im lovin' this whip :thumb:
By 94EJ2
#243950 yes i can imagine trying to clean all those bugs off the front of vehicles

oh wait its my job to get them off semi trucks and i hate summer for that reason
By {ikon}EM1
#246569 ...Update...

Wifeys got some new shoes....and a jdm rear fog also... soon to come bwr rear tow hook

Also got the lil brat to help me wash the car

Image 8)

Ill take some better pics of the car when I get my camera...
By Ajax1989
#246587 needs moar lower

:thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
#246596 ^^^ yea most def.... I had to raise it cus it was rubbing like a mug..... but the place I got the tires said to bring it back and they will roll the fenders fo freeeeeee …

Tires size 195-50-15 falken 5series.
By That One Dude
#248109 Very sexy. Especially with the new shoes. Surprised that you put 195s on an 8" wheel though... They must be pretty far stretched.
By chrono404
#248197 Your EK is looking sexy on those new Rims. I love the stretched tire look.

It looks awesome as it sits there, It will be even sexier when lowered more. :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
That One Dude wrote:Very sexy. Especially with the new shoes. Surprised that you put 195s on an 8" wheel though... They must be pretty far stretched.

To be honest idk if its all that stretched it looks a mild stretched to me...

chrono404 wrote:Your EK is looking sexy on those new Rims. I love the stretched tire look.

It looks awesome as it sits there, It will be even sexier when lowered more. :thumb:

I've been waiting to get fender rolled.... that way I can lower it back to where it was and actually take corners like I use to...
By {ikon}EM1
#249592 I wash the car and wanted to see how it looked with the oem bra...

Here's b4
after

What do y'all think???