If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By {ikon}EM1
chrono404 wrote:post some updates.

Well chrono I took ur edvice and started my own build thread....

So far I've been through 5 sets of rims
1.Image
Here's how she looked when I first got her with rota circuit 10

2. Image
Sparco ns2

The classic honda bobo... don't really consider this real wheels
3.Image

4. Rare volvo wheels that I havnt goten the time to put on the ol civ but imma keep this one a surprise and it will be reviled at the right time

5. Last but not least Si's
And this is how she currently sits.

That's it for the exterior
Future plans are to fix that damn rear passenger side pannel and repaint it oem black,
Password jdm front fogs, fit lip, jdm rear fog, cf spoon mirrors, and cf trunk

As far as the motor goes it was a b16a2 witch had all kinds of problems.... soooooooo I got rid of it in place of a lsv (b18b1/b18c1) with a b16 tranny

Got it dyno tuned and put out 153hp and 120tq on a p28 with crome

More updates coming soon
:thumb:[/list]
    Last edited by {ikon}EM1 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:30 pm, edited 16 times in total.
    By chrono404
    #218212 :thumb: :thumb:

Pumped to see those volvo rims.

Looks to be coming along nicely.

Congrats on the LS/V with b16 tranny. Bet that pulls amazingly.
    By {ikon}EM1
    #218227 Yea man the volvo wheels are 5 x something... I just have to find out what lug pattern they r then ill slap them on... and Hell yea it pulls... lol it even pulls in 5th gear kinda like a 4th gear...
    So far next week or so ill have it in the body shop fixing the passenger side pannel and getting it resprayed oem black... can't wait... :weee:
    By {ikon}EM1
    #218806 So I was driving with my dad and @ the intersection that I was crossing I got front ended by a 19yearold kid who just started driving.... :x

Claims "he didn't see me"... yea u little fucker u probly totaled my car thanks :thumb:
    Anyways we r ok that's the important part... here's some pics
    Brand new mishimoto gone to shit
    By 93hatcheg
    #218846 wow............ :jawdrop: that would have taken all the will power i had not rip that kid outta his car and beat his ass, pops standing there and all. i freakin HATE stupid drivers that need to pull their head out of their ass because they never care about cars and dont realize what they have done when they destroy some ones pride and joy :x :x :x
    By MG6
    #218857 what the. glad you are ok.

Looks like a total to me what is the plan now?
    By {ikon}EM1
    MG6 wrote:what the. glad you are ok.

Looks like a total to me what is the plan now?

well idk... I mean I love the em1 body and I have a bunch of money already invested into it ... I'm gonna buy it back and see what I can do wit it... the motor is BRAND NEW!!!! So the seats and the rims r still clean...

Who knows I might get a eg if I can't get a em1...

93hatcheg wrote:wow............ :jawdrop: that would have taken all the will power i had not rip that kid outta his car and beat his ass, pops standing there and all. i freakin HATE stupid drivers that need to pull their head out of their ass because they never care about cars and dont realize what they have done when they destroy some ones pride and joy :x :x :x

Yea man I thought my pops was going to beat his ass... :lol: can u imagine a 1st sargent charging @ u screaming "what the fuck is ur problem"!!! "Didn't u see us HE ONLY HAS 8000k hid's"!!!! Lol ahh thanks pops...

And as far as the pride and dreams yea it hurts but its all about getting back on the horse and starting over...
    By chrono404
    #218895 Oh God no.

I just died a little inside. I read your title and was like "NO! Not another ek gone"

Whatever you do dont let the other insurance company take your car. When my EK was Wrecked I got a sizable check(more then enough to fully cover my Mint Delsol at 4700 + taxes, Went to go buy a EP3) AND to keep my EK Hatch. Especally with you being the innocent party I would make sure to make the other insurance company pay out big for your inconvenience. Let them know their insured driver damaged your Baby. I went as far as to mention it was like my child, How would they like it if their kid was killed?

Even if they fix the car I would make sure to get a settlement for the now non-perfect title and reduced resell value. I wouldn't settle for them just fixing the car.

I'm glad your okay, I hope your car makes it out of this okay. If you need any insurance advice hit me up with a PM.
    By Torch_Ind
    #218896 so your first car was stolen and burnt and now this one some random just wrote it off

you got some bad karma / luck coming your way??

shit man

what you going to buy now? new project?
    By {ikon}EM1
    Torch_Ind wrote:so your first car was stolen and burnt and now this one some random just wrote it off

you got some bad karma / luck coming your way??

shit man

what you going to buy now? new project?

Karma nooooo!!!! Luck yeah!!!!

And idk man I would like to find another ek si... but id like to get a del sol or a eg hatch. Just like everyone else

chrono404 wrote: I went as far as to mention it was like my child, How would they like it if their kid was killed?

That's good advice ill keep that in mind... I never been hit befor so this is all new to me....
    chrono404 wrote:Even if they fix the car I would make sure to get a settlement for the now non-perfect title and reduced resell value. I wouldn't settle for them just fixing the car.

Yea man I'm not settling for anything less out of it imma get something out of it

chrono404 wrote: If you need any insurance advice hit me up with a PM.

Thanks man I appreciate it... ill do that cus I have no clue what's going on...
    By Carfanatic
    #218967 Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Nooooo :(
    By {ikon}EM1
    Carfanatic wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! Nooooo :(

Lol its funny cus b4 he hit me I said the same thing... "nooooooooo!" Then CRASH....
    By ikon
    #219032 oh fuck.... im so sorry buddy. i bet papa moose was PISSED....... lets start lookin for a new project :thumb:
    By jayEGR
    #219109 damn man and i wanted to meet up an never got to see you in it in person ....suck but hey get a eg :thumb: there nuthing like a eg man lol its the best of both worlds lol :thumb: glad your ok my friend