If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By eg-guy
#331002 Very nice update :thumb: I'm diggin the color combo with the new wheels.
By Apexracing
eg-guy wrote:Very nice update :thumb: I'm diggin the color combo with the new wheels.

Thanks my new tires shipped today. And i got the hub rings and center caps installed already :)
By brandoff88
#331017 teal rims are sexy, as well as the ww rep spoiler, in for more updates, and congrats on selling the motor :thumb: project funds are always fun :hehe:
By Apexracing
#331063 Getting my tires installed now 225/50/16 going to be wide and sticky!
By Apexracing
#331133 Oh boy what a weekend! got the tires on and rub rub rub lol Had to have a fellow ep3 owner help me out with rolling my fenders today, rub is almost gone now but i ordered a camber kit, i figured with my coilovers on the way i might as well have one.
By eg-guy
#331191 What coilovers did you order?
By Apexracing
eg-guy wrote:What coilovers did you order?

Gota save a little something something :) for the next update
By Apexracing
#331329 Got some of my parts pile installed last night, still waiting on more to arrive.

But here is what i got done so far.

Camber links old vs new, the old rusty ones are ingalls but they are shot, and an older design.
And installed.
And finally the skunk 2 hardened lca’s and the progress sway bar/ tie bar combo with new moog endlinks.
By eg-guy
#331349 Dope :thumb:
By Apexracing
#331357 Just a few angles under the lights, sorry for the non hd camera was on the wrong setting.

By Apexracing
#332289 Got my coilovers on the other day! I went with Megan racing street series, the straight arms. I didnt get a picture of them installed yet i will grab one when i install the ebc usr rotors on saturday!. So heres the old

Here are the Megans
And here is how its sitting on the Megans, i’m going to lower it another inch i think.

Stay tuned more to come!
By eg-guy
#332310 :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
Apexracing wrote: i’m going to lower it another inch i think.

:thumb:
By Apexracing
TrailerTrash wrote:
Apexracing wrote: i’m going to lower it another inch i think.

:thumb: