If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By stubrun
#176656 Hey guys this is my everyday runaround, i bought it a year ago to drive my son around in it, i needed a 5 door but i also wanted VTEC, thi came up so its mine :) it is running a standard B18c4 which is the same as your B18c1 gsr motor i believe, lowered on koni springs and sitting nicely on 96 spec teg type r wheels, half leather trim, full electrics, sunroof and a screaming VTEC motor FTW lol. Stuart
usdm style sidelights/indicators
nearly de-badged rear
Last edited by stubrun on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Chance
#176659 Those are pretty cool.. wish they had them here in the US. Nice rides homie!
By {ikon}EM1
#176660 that looks good.... correct me if im wrong but thats the euro civic????
By stubrun
#176665 cheers guys, yeah they are, for some reason Honda and Rover had a parts sharing scheme, this car actually shares the same chassis with the rover 400 hatchback series from 92-99, they also did the same thing with the eudm accord and rover 600. But the benefit over the rover is that these had VTEC :lol:
By {ikon}EM1
#176666 so ur car is a rover civic???
By stubrun
#176688 lol fortunately not, its all Honda dude
By josephsantos
#176760 I think I can see from its styling cues how the EP3 came about, esp. the rear tail lights. It also looks similar to the 1st gen Honda City that can be found here in Asia. Nice ride dude! :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#176762 Euro civic all the way! :woot:

lol, doesn't it scare you everytime you go to the gas station and fill it again. Those cars are drinking the gasoline like it is water for us. 1L on 7km? :hehe:
By 3kkl3sia
#176772 i like it. the ass kind of looks like a accord in a way but i still like it.
wonder why we never got that car :?
By stubrun
Carfanatic wrote:Euro civic all the way! :woot:

lol, doesn't it scare you everytime you go to the gas station and fill it again. Those cars are drinking the gasoline like it is water for us. 1L on 7km? :hehe:
haha mine isnt that bad, it is gets a regular service and its very rare it goes past 6000rpm, only if there is a bmw on my tail lol :)
By Rhd dc239
stubrun wrote:
haha mine isnt that bad, it is gets a regular service and its very rare it goes past 6000rpm, only if there is a bmw on my tail lol :)[/quote]

i usually go to 9,100 once a day, lol idk how u guys can not see 6 let alone 8.5 and up
By stubrun
Rhd dc239 wrote:
stubrun wrote:
haha mine isnt that bad, it is gets a regular service and its very rare it goes past 6000rpm, only if there is a bmw on my tail lol :)

i usually go to 9,100 once a day, lol idk how u guys can not see 6 let alone 8.5 and up[/quote]hehe i usually have my 6 month old son in the back
By stubrun
#295178 Here we are guys, it's been a while since I touched this car so I thought I would add some pics of how the car stands now.
First off my fogs started corroding so I have cleaned them up, sealed and painted them, and using some yellow flyseyez kit to protect the glass. Anyway here we go.."
Full leather interior
Bought these locally, 15s but cheap :)
but I really want these:-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/15-SUPER-RARE ... _682wt_922
What do we think?
By Classiccarsrule85
#295187 those wouldnt look half bad and i must say that car is such a mix of parts and design lol i see accord, integra, civic etc but yea its nice none the less
By stubrun
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:those wouldnt look half bad and i must say that car is such a mix of parts and design lol i see accord, integra, civic etc but yea its nice none the less

Cheers dude, I see a mix of everything too lol but I love it all the same :D