If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Heatherly
#146063 Well - I'm gonna be completely honest, I just went and Googled this S2KI that you speak of, didn't have a clue what you were talking about, lol. Opens up a lot more info for me though so thanks, super great to know! Keep up the good work, and get to posting up the EG, we wanna see the goods!

PS. I'll have to think about the cookie - I'm somewhat selfish. :lol:
By latinochino
#146325 Heatherly, well I dont want that damn cookie then! lmao! :lol:

As for your search, I am sorry. It is S2KI.com, a forum for S2000. I am the Community Organizer for the San Diego Chapter there. :D

As for the EG, well nothing spectacular. It is going to be black of course and the only aftermarket stuff I can see on the car is the wheels, which are hideous. Some Spoon mirrors and CF hood. Just planning on getting Matte black RPF1 like its big brother, lol.
By Gorveatt
#146332 Seeing that site is making me want a MCB Sk2 even more :( I hate being broke.. can barely afford my own car at the moment as is.
By latinochino
#146333 Sorry to hear that :(

Maybe you can make me some retro fitted headlights for a fee, lol. One little step closer to your S2K. I am kidding.
By josephsantos
#158296 Your S2000 looks real bad. I like it. :thumb:
By latinochino
josephsantos wrote:Your S2000 looks real bad. I like it. :thumb:

Thank you :thumb:
By sneepereg
#161231 such a sick s2k if you ever sell it let me know please :D
By latinochino
#161288 Thank you, i honestly dont see myself selling the S ever lol.
By Gorveatt
#161297 :jerkbow: Sick

if i had one i'd totally get the fastback hard top
By hatchie
#161444 love the s2k to death one of my fave cars ever

car looks really good and i love the wheels they are sick

only thing i would do diff is get the old bumper back the new ones look weird IMO but thats me

good job man way to rep the s2k
By sneepereg
hatchie wrote:love the s2k to death one of my fave cars ever

car looks really good and i love the wheels they are sick

only thing i would do diff is get the old bumper back the new ones look weird IMO but thats me

good job man way to rep the s2k

i agree i like the ap1 bumpers better ive been looking everywere for a black s2k with red and black interior so sick :thumb:
By latinochino
#161701 Yeah everyone has there opinion about the bumper.

I actually did a participation survy on my new bumper set up. I asked the San Diego S2KI community to choose my next bumper set up. Either a AP2 bumper w/ lip or ASM bumper.

As it clearly shows what the community voted to pick. I didnt care because I liked both so I thought of making a fun experience and let my peers pick my bumper :)
By latinochino
#306839 Damn it has been 2009 since my last update.

Oh well I have not done anything different. Just added some cosmetic touches. I have been a home owner for the past year and lost interest in doing anything with the S or even the civic.

Here are some 2012 pics.