If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By eg-civic-racer
#13075 So, my hatch is of the road at the moment becuase of parts waiting, New calipers,LCA and some cv joints seals.

But i got a family and a job to hold down so i went in search for a set of wheels. Something that would be reliable (doesnt need work on and would always be on the road!) And something that was cheap to buy, insure and run, as having two cars is wwwwwweellllllllll expensive!

So after much debate i went for the smart choice run about

Now i know you are all laughing your heads of at the moment, but wait!! The jokes on all of us!!

Car cost me ?6500 brand new, 60mpg, group 1 insurance, ?35 a year Road tax and comes with 4 star NCAP rating!!

Not bad for the wee reliable run around when the hatch is getting worked on!!

MODS I HEAR YOU SHOUT?

WELL

LOL :woot:
By ChicagoMike
#13076 Nice pick up!! Dont start modding it, thats what your civic is for. Thats a nice family car, just daily drive it and enjoy it for what it is. :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#13080 that is pretty sweet good choice
By eg-civic-racer
Nice pick up!! Dont start modding it, thats what your civic is for. Thats a nice family car, just daily drive it and enjoy it for what it is.

Your so true!! i mean, as soon as you start modding you will get hassle! A nice of rims is all that she is going to be getting!

And the civic can now be classed as a toy!! :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#13110 that car makes me cry its sooo ugly!

good buy though, cheap to run, etc FTW :thumb:

more money for the civic :thumb:
By eg-civic-racer
more money for the civic

Your so right there bro!!

To be honest, she is only a 3 cylinder car so she aint fast but man she is fun to drive!

Im saying this cause my hatch has been of the road for about a year! :thumbdown:
By chnzgoofball
eg-civic-racer wrote:
Nice pick up!! Dont start modding it, thats what your civic is for. Thats a nice family car, just daily drive it and enjoy it for what it is.

Your so true!! i mean, as soon as you start modding you will get hassle! A nice of rims is all that she is going to be getting!

And the civic can now be classed as a toy!! :thumb:

yeah all u need is a daily driver so u can have a hyphy ass civic!! hahaha :woot: its nice with that kit on the last pic
By Greasedmonkey
#13131 That is a very interesting looking car. yall get some TINY ass cars over there.
By LaMbErT*
#13239 Dude what did you do ?! :lol: :lol: