If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Apexracing
#174762 updates, installed a drop in k&n filter, getting some minty rsx type s wheels this weekend. and painted my grill.
By Apexracing
#175288 picked up my wheels yesterday, got them mounted today, they look amazing i think and they are only 16 pounds too boot, over like 20-22 pound steelies, the acceleration gain is astonishing. got the civic emblem for my grill, and picked up the honda center cap stickers for 5$ they retail for 54$ but my dealer had them sitting in a box for a while.

what ya guys think?
By Baby Carlos
#175291 Car is lookin awesome, IMO if you were to lower it a bit those wheels would be sex
By Apexracing
#175293 you know i was thinking the very same thing, i just want a good set of sport springs though. nothing too fancy.
By Baby Carlos
#175301 coils or bags go big or go home... vw guy what can I say, seriously though an 1" 0r 2" is all you really need, good springs or even a cup kit should be all you need
By Apexracing
#175302 i dont need big its just a daily lol just a good set of springs will do just fine.
By chrono404
#175306 i like the grill being painted and the civic logo on it. I think thats pretty cool.

a 1"to 1.5" drop should be all you need, if you want to have your cars ride stay nice. Eibach springs are awesome. Its what I have on my Sedan, they are more firm the oem springs and help out in the turns, They have about the same ride quality as stock. If I would buy them agian if i was getting another set of springs for a daily driver.

Car is looking good man. :thumb:
By Apexracing
#175308 thanks chrono i will look into a set. meagan's also seem affordable any ideas there?
By Baby Carlos
#175309 Tein are good but may be a bit much
By Apexracing
#175316 yea i know teins are good i am considering them, my roommate just bought some tanabe gf210's for his integra. going to put them on and see how we like it, then ill buy mine.
By Apexracing
#175793 new pedal kit, brushed stainless steel with rubber inserts for clutch and brake. 100x better than oem.

By Classiccarsrule85
Apexracing wrote:new pedal kit, brushed stainless steel with rubber inserts for clutch and brake. 100x better than oem.

Im sure i was looking at that pedal assembly lol and looked like something an old person needed who was a light foot if you will and probaly a bit easy to slip on.....

but looking sweet with every update nice job
By Apexracing
#175797 thanks the rubber is really grippy and makes it hella easy to heel toe that shit.
By Chance
#175924 Wheels look fantastic homie.. may even look better if they were a little darker in color! :thumb:
By Apexracing
#175926 yes i wanted to get them powder coated this summer either black or bronze