If you have anything other than a 92-95 Civic, post it in here
By Graham
#185028 Well i put my grey eg back to standard and sold everything as i fancied a newer Civic, first one i found for sale i fell in love with and collected last Thursday! Its a 2002 UK Type R with a few goodies :thumb:

Came with:

AEM Cold air intake with hydro shield
Straight centre section and magnex backbox
Quiafe L.S.D
P.I Lowering springs
OEM wheels powdercoated red
Camber adjusters and fast road geo setup
JDM floormats, only just found this out haha
Been mapped and rolling road'd at 217bhp 8)

Plans are to get a good manifold, change the exhaust, intake, and get some better seats! But absolutely love the car, such a big change from my egs!!
By stubrun
#185034 sweet car mate, ohhh what is with the hobos and in yer pants stuff??
By Graham
#185036 Pretty sure brian has been messing with the swear filter since its april fools day... or WAS april fools day :P
By CivNation
#185176 Wow, that is one cleannnnn civic.
By 99cx
#185197 Wow jealous! Ive always loved these cars. its like my dream civic!
Awesome man!! :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#185273 sick civic man! say say your gettin new seats? what you doing with the old type r ones???
By Graham
#190038 Changed a couple things on my car the last couple weeks! Put on a Mugen airbox, gonna make up a cold air feed for it though as the duct that comes with the kit is shite!! Also fitted a Spoon N1 but it is stupid loud, need the bung!! Not 100% sure im gonna keep this... :P picked up a Bride seatrail too and modified it to fit my Recaro spg-n :thumb:

By Dippin_EG
#190040 saweeeet. can we get a bay shot up in here? 8)
By Xaser
#190118 Wow can't believe I missed this thread, sucks that you got rid of the eg, but nice ep3, bet its fun to drive :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#190149 Congrats Graham, gotta love the EP3's :thumb: though i say you should do something about the red wheels, not huge on those, and you should try and get a set of the HID lights for that car, :thumb:
By Graham
#190433 No engine bay shots yet as the rocker cover needs painted and i wanna replace the covers etc as some are broken!! At first i didn't think id like the red wheels, but they've really grown on me. I think im gonna keep them as they are and just keep an eye out for some other wheels for a bit of a change, always handy to have another set of wheels for winter or whatnot :thumb: the xenon or hid or whatever they are headlights are fugly, im gonna stick with my normal ones - going from an eg to this is like night and day anyway so happy enough with things as they are :)
By Joplies
#191284 Clean. Thats all i see. Nothing not clean. That EP3 gives me mad respect for them all. I wish they where that clean over here, maybe id want one. lol.
By Graham
#191334 Main reason i wanted a newer civic - was sick of the bodywork on my old eg!! Aside from the dent on the tailgate theres barely a mark on this car, just a couple small dings and chips etc but nice to have a car i can keep looking as good as new :D
By dbrooks
#195111 that looked sooo amazing. Im trying to sell my EG right now to buy a EP3. They're my favorite cars ever. Although I'm in the US, I'd probably do a UKDM swap. That looks even better than the ones here.

Looks good though! :thumb: :thumb: