Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Classiccarsrule85
#98645 well I have aquired another project to do before i work on my car though its nice since i get to grab what ever i want off my buddies teg rs shell for free plus hes laying down some cash so im filling up my truck with almost everything lol but yea anyhow here is a link to the pics its on car domain i trailered it up from montrose PA for him and boy was that an adventure lol well anyhow heres some pics its not much to look at but at least im getting some cash and parts i need for my hatch and some part i dont really need lol....

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3244604

Plans according to him is nothing more than to make it a daily driver for now he needs one plus i mean he traded a perfectly running eg vx for a integra rs 94 that had a obd2 motor running in it with weires everywhere it was f'd up lol but now hes got this and i offered to help out since i have a shitload of free time"yea right" just helping otu a friend.

Going to either throw in a mini me or another z6 but most likely a mini me since the heads still good just the whole finding a good z6 block is tough i have one but rings on one piston are shot so anyhow there we are another sol time to get to work for me anyhow lol
By hatchie
#104116 hahahhahahahahaaaha eeeewwwwwwie shark fenders

does that mean it will go through water?!?!?!?! :lol:
By marvinp8700
#104117 not a bad little project
By Classiccarsrule85
#104118 yea idk if itd go through anything right now as it sits but yea it aint a bad project but a large on he just bought the motor for it so soon i will have to put that in for him....no timing belt no water pump idk what is up with him and i have to reuse the clutch wtf man did i get myself into....lol ohhh well
By marvinp8700
#104119 have fun with the ghetto build
By Classiccarsrule85
#104131 well i was only hired to rip apart his integra shell (done) and replace his motor already told him about all that stuff but meh he dont listen lol ohhh well its his car and im getting scrap metal from it i.e. engine block heads still good and so is the dist. which i will be aquiring woot. less stuff to hunt down maybe.....