Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Trippsol
#142311 ive got stock sol vtec shocks, and weponR non adjustable coil-overs. Def not the best around, but the ride is quite nice. Blox LCAs and end links connected to the rear sway.

By Trippsol
#142675 Image

Ok here's the scoop. I've got a stainless steel 4-1 header, yea its an ebay one. Also, i had the muffler shop down the street hook it up with all 2.5" piping all the way to the back, after the CAT orcorse. At the end ive got a little magnaflow muffler.
By jvc7065
#142716 how loaud that it sound or i just a deep sound :D
By Trippsol
#142717 Im going to post a video tonight with sound. its deep at low RPMS...almost subyish, and pretty raspy when i take it up high. It sounds mean none the less, for an all motor anyway.. haha
By LaMbErT*
#142851 That is an uber clean sol ah mean seriously!!!
By matt is (eg6)
#143517 i have the same exhuast set up on my car and it sounds awesome its a really deep sound... :thumb:
By Trippsol
#155746 Picked up my service manual!

Sittin with my daily driver... shits dirty..
By 1updelsol
#159697 lookin good DJ
By Trippsol
#160101 I just got all the dents and dings taken out today, he did a great job. Going in for paint next month - stock color.

By 1updelsol
#161041 DJ you goin to chris' meet on the 13th?
By Trippsol
chrono404 wrote:Clean Sol, Love the Ouch Stickers. :thumb:

yah I think so. Might bring the hatch though.
By Trippsol
#166464 I just installed a new set of JDM sun visors. Now i will be safer from the Vegas sun!

Getting ready for paint soon!

And I got a nice undented hood

:woot:
By 1updelsol
#166479 leave the spoiler off.. get mugen :thumb:
i would..
By Trippsol
#166482 haha, you would!

I like the mugen one don't get me wrong, and id take one for free. But i sort of favor the factory one. Honda did well with the natural lines of the car.