Post YOUR Del Sol here

Which color to paint?

33%
67%
By dbrooks
#250127 hahaha i have a 12 gauge with an 18 inch barrel. i like to keep it legal. i love that son of a bitch!
By d-mon
#250276 civics are rusty in OR :(
By dbrooks
#250344 ah snap! that means body work :thumbdown:
By Loki_95EG
#250393 Sooo... I was thinkin after we talked up some on FB about that bad news... so Im thinkin maybe even though you might be a lil busy... you should start on ol girl you have here so we can see some goods!!!!! just saying lol
By dbrooks
#250503 man, i really want to. i almost started installing stuff today, but i decided that my 12 gauge need to be worked on. i do really want a hatch though. ive been checking out cars in portland for a couple of days.
By Loki_95EG
#250517 Lol, Yeah... so if you get a hatch.. you keeping the del sol?
By dbrooks
#250606 probably not. i might sell it and buy a car in portland. and i really dont want to drive it out there. ha

ive always wanted a hatch too. but i havent been keeping my options open. i'd really like to drift again.
By blk92hb
#250611 you car drift in a hatch :twisted:

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=135 ... ing+bubble
By dbrooks
#250614 bahah! thats sick!
By dbrooks
#250685 i know! haha dude, i might just save all my money, re-enlist active duty, and buy an s2000.

pros:
im 20.
have no kids.
won't have kids for a grip.
no girlfriend, but dtf if she's cute and her vag doesn't have teeth (KIDDING!)

cons:
i love bmx and riding my bike in general.

how the fuck am i suppose to fit a bike in an s2k?

EDIT!

i have a del sol right now. how the fuck am i gonna fit my bike in it? hahahaha
By Apexracing
dbrooks wrote:i know! haha dude, i might just save all my money, re-enlist active duty, and buy an s2000.

pros:
im 20.
have no kids.
won't have kids for a grip.
no girlfriend, but dtf if she's cute and her vag doesn't have teeth (KIDDING!)

cons:
i love bmx and riding my bike in general.

how the fuck am i suppose to fit a bike in an s2k?

EDIT!

i have a del sol right now. how the fuck am i gonna fit my bike in it?
hahahaha

they have bike racks that have straps that go around your trunk we have one and its tits.
By dbrooks
#250728 that sounds kinda sick!
By Loki_95EG
#250764 Dbrooks... I didn know what you ride!! Thats whats up!! I used to but got out of that game when I joined the army!! Ive been debatin for the last couple months to get back in it!! Ive even been on DansComp.com checkin out which bike I would get man!
By ghskid06
#250766 Well man. I'm trading my car for a hatch too. I say go for the hatch. A red one :wink:

Parts are just too hard to find for the sols. Mixed with no cargo and gf not liking a hatch is the best way to go.

Edit: but whatever you do...stick around.