Post YOUR Del Sol here
By ghskid06
#249490 leaving now to go do some body work. Then later today ill be driving out to cbus to check out the possible new car. Im pretty sure ill be coming back with it today. Pics tonight if so.
By dbrooks
#249500 im excited to see what it is, but im also NOT excited for you to get rid of your sol :thumbdown:
By ghskid06
#249590 No trade. The Guy was shady I didn't trust him. Hit a major bump on the way back and blew out my rear shocks.

Car was a red hatch. But it wasn't in the shape it was supposed to be.
Last edited by ghskid06 on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By dbrooks
#249591 theres two things i hate, shady folks and bumps.

what kind of car was it?
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:theres two things i hate, shady folks and bumps.

what kind of car was it?

LOL.

Edited it above. The pic looked super clean but I got there and the windshield was broken among other things.
By ghskid06
#249701 Got this in the mail today from chilango41. Thanks alot man.

Going to clean it up and polish it, then put it on the car when i get the chance.

To match the megan racing header :thumb:
By dbrooks
#249723 nice pick up! :thumb:
By ghskid06
chilango41 wrote:No problem :thumb:

Sorry I took so long to ship it out

No problem man.
By jayEGR
#252060 nice man its comin out great from when your first started i remeber when u first startin to post bout it , now look at it , look good are you going to paint it?
By ghskid06
jayEGR wrote:nice man its comin out great from when your first started i remeber when u first startin to post bout it , now look at it , look good are you going to paint it?

Thanks man. I appreciate it. Ive put a little bit of work into her.

The rims are getting painted once it stops raining here. Which will hopefully happen before next weekend. As far as the car I am still doing body work. I'm supposed to be getting a hatch soon so I'm not sure it'll see fresh paint before I get rid of it. The rims and stuff will be going on the hatch however.
By ghskid06
#252818 Got my new tophats in the mail today.

Gonna put em on here in a min.

By Punksz6
#252856 Nice extended top hats!! :thumb:
By ghskid06
Punksz6 wrote:Nice extended top hats!! :thumb:

why ty. Just put the rears on. Started raining on me so ill have to do the fronts this weekend.

So here lies the problem and the reason i needed extended tophats.
My shocks are perfectly good. However, with the skunk two coils on i didnt have much travel. Heres what it looked like after bottoming out on a few big bumps.

And now, thanks to new tophats and a couple new washers 8)

And look, i have some suspension travel now!!!
By ghskid06
#253852 Might be bringing a new car home tonight. New build thread on the way.