Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Presol89
#225318 What's up everybody, new to the site and new to posting my ride period. But I wanna join you guys here and see if I can get/give some opinions and advice. I picked her up about two weeks ago for $1500 from a friend. Here she is< her name is Deli ;):

Not the most beautiful...but she has POWA O_o lol

Thats right the H

Sorry if the pictures are crappy, crappy phone lol. But whats this I hear about needing custom axles...short shifter? Yea she needs some work and I need some info about fixing her up a bit...
Last edited by Presol89 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
By Ajax1989
#225323 did u buy this in san jacinto??

there was a black one with fat 5's sittin rite around the corner from me

and welcome :thumb:
By Presol89
#225324 Thanks man...and na I bought it in Riverside from a friend. Thats how I got it so cheap :)
By Ajax1989
#225327 oh i see lol

does it pull with the h22 in there?
By Presol89
#225330 Hell yea! I'm too scared to crack vtec! lol not until I get the alignment and axles taken care of...but man she's fast, even without the vtec
By Ajax1989
#225332 ya i bet well i cant wait to see wat you do to it :thumb:
By Presol89
#225335 Thanks man I can't wait either. I'm thinking new struts and springs< because my buddy didn't know much about the previous set up, seeing how it was only his temporary DD after blowing his srt4 motor. (Now the bastard is at 400+hp btw lol). But I want to run gold or bronze wheels on it, clean it up a little and go from there...
By chrono404
#225350 To answer your Question on axles people put the F/H Hub axle on B Series axles to make the perfect H/F Swap into a EG/EK/DC/Delsol Swap.

You can use just stock B Series axles but people claim they can pop out. Not worth the risk IMO.

Nice Sol. I'm Jealous of your Wing and A/C. Wish I had those on my Sol.
By Presol89
#225535 I see...thanks man. And yea she is ok in looks...and as far as A/C and heater, you can forget about it lol she has neither. The pic is kinda dark but the engine bay is naked...they put only the necessities lol. No ps either...
By Presol89
#225705 And what about the short shifter...anyone??
By chrono404
Datsmart wrote:This following post has a DIY on how to make your own short shifter:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=17877&highlight=

You just have to lengthen the lower arm a bit.

That would be true if he had a D or B. H's use a different shifter setup.

I would personally shorten the rod then put threads on it so I can remount the shift knob. But then agian i have access to a Full Metal shop which most people dont.

For a list of short shifters hit up the Accord and prelude forums. I know tons of guys swap H22's into Cb7 and cd5 Accords, Their sites have to have someone who has a short shifter.
By Presol89
#226078 Alright cool guys thanks...