Post YOUR Del Sol here
By DontHateonEG8
chrono404 wrote:
I Just picked up a Canon 500d DSLR Camera, To celebrate/break it in I hit up a buddy and took some pics. Heres a few of the pics we took.

Any little dots or specs will be water droplets from washing the cars before taking pics.

welcome to the family, buddy! :)
By Ajax1989
#265981 lookin good chrono!!!

cant wait to see the rear difuser done
By 94dolphin
#266825 Nice work man, You made some sweet custom stuff. That car is so clean too, I wish mine was in better shape. :thumb:
By chrono404
#271164 Image

Enjoyed the Sun today, While i was out took some pics with my Canon 500D

Nothing new has happened to the Sol Recently. It hasn't made any trips to the track recently, Its just been driven on nice days. I have a few different ways I want to go with the car I havn't figured out which way I want to go yet. Plan on going to a few Road Corse track days soon though before the season ends.
By Punksz6
#271221 The Sol's looking So Fresh and So Clean!! :thumb:
By cesash
#272011 They need some lip ! :) Some in plans ? :)
By chrono404
Punksz6 wrote:The Sol's looking So Fresh and So Clean!! :thumb:

Thanks.

jayEGR wrote:sweet , are you staying with those rims by any chance ?

I am going to be hanging on to my Rota's. I want to get a Set of Rota Torques in the future. Possibly 2 Diamond Racing steelies for Slicks at the Drag Strip.

Wheel Specs:
Rota JSPL 16"x7" +40 Offset.
Honda Odyssey Center Caps
195/40 r16 BF Goodrich geForce Sport (in front)
195/40 r16 Toyo Proxies 4 (in back)

cesash wrote:They need some lip ! :) Some in plans ? :)

It does need a lip. It will probably get one, however its low on my priority list. I'm not sure if I want to do a Type-R Replica or fabricate a splitter. Possibly both. However again low on my list of priority's.

___
I am heading up to PGP For some good old fashioned Lapping people practice. That will be early next month. I will have tons of pictures afterwords and possibly a few videos. The sol has been hiding to much this summer.

Plans in the winter are to make it even faster. I have a few I'm going over not sure which one I ultimately plan on doing, possibly a few of them.
By Gustavo
#272114 Have u ever thought about goin b20vtec?
By chrono404
Gustavo wrote:Have u ever thought about goin b20vtec?

Its one of the possible routes I'm thinking of doing this winter. I already have a GSR Waterpump and Timing belt. To go to B20/v the only changes I need on the bottom end would be arp rod bolts/head studs.

Becouse of how easy it will be to convert to B20/v I'm considering doing it over the winter. I havn't made up my mind on B20/v, or staying Non-V and getting reground cams from delta, going supercharged or doing an awd conversion. Possibly a mix of the above.
By Gustavo
chrono404 wrote:

Its one of the possible routes I'm thinking of doing this winter. I already have a GSR Waterpump and Timing belt. To go to B20/v the only changes I need on the bottom end would be arp rod bolts/head studs.

Becouse of how easy it will be to convert to B20/v I'm considering doing it over the winter. I havn't made up my mind on B20/v, or staying Non-V and getting reground cams from delta, going supercharged or doing an awd conversion. Possibly a mix of the above.

Sounds badass. :thumb:
By jayEGR
Gustavo wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

x2
By juls1488
jayEGR wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

x2

x3
Check out Epic Tuning, they were in a Honda Tuning awhile back. They've got a list of stuff for making a b series civic 4wd, although some of it is custom fabricated.

Your sol is super clean, motivates me to work on my sedan.
By dbrooks
#275319 *cough* SUPERCHARGER
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:*cough* SUPERCHARGER

I have been wanting to do one for a while, I want use an Intercooler with a Supercharger to have cooler air. I have been looking for a small supercharger and Believe a m45(short nose) Should be small enough for where I want to put it. If I can find one reasonably priced I will go this route.

I'm not sure If I want to B20vtec or put in Stage 2 non-Vtec cams into my B20b head. Its going to come down to what I can afford to do this winter as to which route I am going.

juls1488 wrote:
jayEGR wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
chrono404 wrote:

x2

x3
Check out Epic Tuning, they were in a Honda Tuning awhile back. They've got a list of stuff for making a b series civic 4wd, although some of it is custom fabricated.

Your sol is super clean, motivates me to work on my sedan.

I Appreciate your nice words. I Emailed Epic tuning the day I read that article in Honda Tuning, they still have not gotten back to me. I have been considering AWD for a long while even before the Epic Tuning feature in Honda tuning. I have a good deal of Research saved on it.

I have spoke to my uncle about Converting to AWD. He believes its something we can do after going over the pictures linked above.

My Uncle is the same person who helped me with my custom shift linkage early in this thread. He is somewhat of a Perfectionist, Although when dealing with a car thats going to be mostly used for the Track thats not a bad thing.