Post YOUR Del Sol here
By the ghoul
#130705 just ordered a Xenocron 255 ltr/hr fuel pump. kept hearing they were comprable to the walbro ones in every way but price (xenocron being $50 cheaper)...

i had some time before the wife got home from work so i tied up some loose ends;
i fixed my nasty sounding exhaust. cat was removed when i went turbo, and never put back because it was compleetly clogged when i went back to NA. then it sounded like but mixed with mega rasp... a 28" glass pack did the trick. cut down on the rasp with very little restriction!

then i recessed my guages to give them a sleaker look... i just have to find the time to even out the holes (they look jagged and nasty)
By the ghoul
#130996 well i got the replacement turbo... bit of shaft play but i think the cartrage is still good...

some one welded a bunch of pipe chunks to it... at least the welds look ok...

going to hand it right off to my friend thats hooking me up with the patch cable and injectors tomorrow... He is going to take it to his buddys shop and the guy is going to give me a number for rebuilding it... if the guy wants too much ill just run it sloppy till it dies...

wide band air fuel guage showed up... dosent match the other guages for sh**!! I hate it when customer service reps dont know their products...

ah well send it back yet again!!

im just pissed because i liked the digital read out, and led bar on this one as apposed to the needle that you can never read at a glance....

ah well
By the ghoul
#131467 *yesterday*
smt 6 installed and came to the realization that i have never created a full map on the thing.. I have always found a base map and just tweeked it a bit. Also that i dont trust my self to create one for my daily driver
*today*
i broke down and placed an order from xenocron for a chip kit (with na base map chip with my 310 injectors, fuel pump, exhaust and stock map) and an aiddional basemap chip for turbo @ 5psi (all my other goodies but with the 57 trim garret, and fmic)
for under $70 im hard pressed to go wrong...
By Ajax1989
#133681 bump

any updates??
By racing4respect
#135866 I never heart about a thing like a cherry bomb, saw some movies on youtube. It has a special sound, can you make a clip of your car?
By liljohnsen
#137822 no post for weeks, what happened!? Hope all is well
By the ghoul
#142782 i died...
i got better tho
to answer some of the questions...
the cherry bomb is not my only muffler in the system.. Yeah i agree they sound horrible when they are.
The reason i welded it in was to stop that horrible rasp sound that happens when you run a free flowing exhaust without the proper resonators. and because i have no clue what the proper ones are, this is a down and dirty home fix...
and it sounds great
still a little on the loud side tho...
By chrono404
#142806 Ek front end ftw
Are you going to have a 96-98 front bumper or the 99-00?
By LaMbErT*
#142850 goin all out on this eh, hope all goes well cant wait to c more :)
By the ghoul
#142859 yeah got heavy quick!
thought it was going to be a quick tuck and front swap...
Im picking up a terribly ricy 99-00 aftermarket bumper tomorrow for $70
and sporting that till i find an aftermarket i like better. but yeah its 99 headlights so im sticking with the 99-00 bumper.
I hope it looks good. ive never seen an ek swap done with that much of the ek fender... mostly they just use the front bit around the headlights and thats it.
i think the body lines will give the rest of the car a more agressive look...
if not, ill use my other fenders and graft the front bits on to those.
By the ghoul
#143329 my buddy showed up yesterday with a case of the beast just as i was pulling up into the drive from my day of running about town (giving a friend some injecotrs, getting some aftermarket side skirts, rear bumper lip, full front bumper, saab 38 trim t3 turbo, and a nother set of delsol fenders)
well, to say the least i woke up very hung over, my buddy was crashed on the futon and this was in my driveway (apparently we ran out of semi gloss black an switched to flat on the fenders and hood *i dont remember this*)