Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Buzzy
#227907 VERY NICE DEL SOL :o
I really like what your doing with it :thumb:
By Trippsol
#227947 Thanks guys. Love the comments!

Hybrid shipped some of my stuff to WA for some reason. So i had to wait extra long to get stuff. Most of it should be here by tomorrow. Hoping to have the car driving by the weekend. The fuel lines just got finished up and lookin super OEM.

Random pic..

By Dareko
#228308 bloody hell ! Nice delsol with K20 :o
By 1updelsol
#228690 update?
By dbrooks
Trippsol wrote:Pix from the SYTFU meet in San Leandro 5-22-10
After my morning drive to Thunderhill Raceway where they lost my registration, had to drive 3 hours back home... :x

yes, towhooks make wonderful cup holders :thumb:
By Trippsol
#234610 Everything is together. Ill post more pix, and details soon!

By Trippsol
#234696 I love this car to death, its exactly what I thought it would be. This K is nothing like my B, im stuck going :o

Good Job Honda!

Its going to be a fun process to clean the engine all up, and take some really nice pics! Heres what she looks like so far..

By ghskid06
#236176 wow... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#236181 :thumb:
By 92Si
#236628 lovin your car, the lip looks tenMILLION times better painted. i bet that k series is like :o everyone tried to tell me to swap out my d series (for a b series)when i first got my car, but it only has 46 thousand miles, so i saw it kinda pointless to go through so much work. in my opinion it almost wouldnt be worth the work unless i went to a k series.
By Trippsol
92Si wrote:lovin your car, the lip looks tenMILLION times better painted. i bet that k series is like :o everyone tried to tell me to swap out my d series (for a b series)when i first got my car, but it only has 46 thousand miles, so i saw it kinda pointless to go through so much work. in my opinion it almost wouldnt be worth the work unless i went to a k series.

Sweet thanks man. The K is insane, but make sure you are OBD1 or older. OBD2 is a serious bitch. B series is awesome, I loved my B16. It might be worth it for the price. The K route can be expensive for a starting platform. I could have built a nasty turbo B.

:woot: Tuning Today! Ill be posting numbers!!!
By Trippsol
#236771 The Results!