Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#131230 im in cause mine used to be white and its gonna be white again :thumb:
By White-eg8-girl
Boban wrote:sedan looks good eg girl, you are giving me ideas about getting a coupe/hatch (same thing yeah) bumper for mine, but then i'll have to get it resprayed, hatch fogs to fit and a decent lip so it all adds up and turns me off the idea

can you post some pics of what it looks like w/out any mods to the rest of the car (ie hood, fenders etc...)

I actually just threw the bumper on. Didn't do any mods to it yet; EXCEPT drill one hole for a screw on the end.
But, it dont set all clean yet. So if you want it sititn clean then you can do them, I havent had time yet to do that.

* The fender fits worse on one side; i have some shims in it cause my CF is flexed.

But here are a few pics of how it fits.

By White-eg8-girl
WhiteEG4Door wrote:im actually not a big fan of the coupe bumper on the coupe bumper on the sedan, it takes some of the greatness of having a sedan lol, i like the look of fogs on a sedan bumper than on a coupe bumper. lol but thats my opinion. But your white sedan does look good, being a fellow white sedan owner lol. Damn, how many times did i saw "sedan" in the post lol

I like the fogs on the coupe bumper; its quite sexy.
The sedan bumper just doesnt seem to actually have a spot for them that lets them flow with the car imo.
By White-eg8-girl
egsedanguy wrote:man imabout to start a sub club. call it White Sedans FTW Club :thumb:

Apparently im not cool enough to join your club cause I tried to but it wasnt on the list. lol
:?
By Ajax1989
#131478 looks better :thumb:
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:looks better :thumb:

x2
Those amber corners make it look so much better :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By WhiteEG4Door
#131523 corners looks great.
By White-eg8-girl
#131634 Thanks guys!!
:)

I went to the Car Toys tent sale today and got an alarm with keyless entry installed.
:woot:
By Simmons
White-eg8-girl wrote:CORNERS!!

A car wash and a little sunshine.
:thumb:

Im loving the corners :thumb:
By chrono404
#131636 :thumb:
Awesome. Keyless entry is awesome.

I would highly recommend making sure your wiring under your dash is in looms and all over the place. most places like car toys and best buy take wiring out of looms and make it easier to steal. If they didn't package the wiring back up like they should have some electrical tape should make it look all oem again, or atleast much harder for a thief to defeat.

SuspendedHatch's Website has tons of awesome Anti Theft ideas. You can never have to much security.