Post YOUR Sedan here
By WhiteEG4Door
#113509 (Camera Phone Pics) * This is how she sits at the moment, the handles will be white, jdm side markers are coming this weekend, and also jdm fog lights.
Last edited by WhiteEG4Door on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By WhiteEG4Door
#113511 i wish something good lol
just a stock d15b7 with a AEM cold air intake, thinking of mini-me swap. 17 and dont got alot of money to play around with lol

ill get a pic of bay soon
thanks
By JUICE
#113513 hell ya. great start though. car looks nice and clean..... wish more kids that were 17 had hondas like that and not all riced out. good shit man :thumb:
By WhiteEG4Door
#113514 lol i went threw my ricer stage with the 17 inch rims and the altezza tailights lol, but im out an going JDM as F*CK
By WhiteEG4Door
#113518 yes and looking back at my old pics im so glad.
By WhiteEG4Door
#113524 i would but i dont have pics from when i first got the car. it was all stock. everything. i riced it out by putting 17s and the lights on it. but its all good now. heres where it was when i started( had steelies and windows wernt tinted....cant see the tailights but they were on there, this thing was sittin higher than in this pic, even lower now, lol and i had those ugly ass rims, i thought they looked good at the time....lol

By WhiteEG4Door
egsedanguy wrote:nice start. looks clean. any interior/ engine bay shots?

will take some tomorrow, gotta go to work soon.
By egsedanguy
#113528 those wheels arnt to bad. i had some 17 on mine for like 3 weeks. had brand new tires on them and was lot nicer than my lil 13in steelies. then got the 15in rotas.
By WhiteEG4Door
#113532 they were way to big. i went from them to sprayin my steelies black, and now the rims i have now, bought em for 250 w/ tires. brand new
By 95projektvic
#113573 u must have a damn nice phone to go with the car.