Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr. Pink
#147701 the wheel that i have now doesnt flex at all its not your typical ebay wheel. this on is really nice. i got rid of the 320mm ebay wheel(the black w/red stiching) the one i have now is a 350mm

i no longer have a quick release.

and yes its just spray bombed nad the pictures make it look better than it is. i need to wet sand the paint still.
By pedroa06
#147705 so while driving it was firm?
how much you picked it up for on ebay?

oh really yeah once u get dem quarter panels done i think itll look real clean.! you gonna swap to manual?
By Mr. Pink
#147706 nope its staying an auto, i can no longer drive a 5 speed due to arthritis and other complications.

i got the wheel for $100 a few months ago, the ad said it was a limited production run.
By pedroa06
#147708 oh i see sorry to hear but its all good automatic daily driver.!!

oh i see yeah 100 sounds like alot i see dem for around 50 but probally these flex a bit..
By Simmons
#147802 What lip is that :?
By Mr. Pink
#148118 86-89 integra front lip. its been custom fitted by myself to fit my sedan front bumper. but i am getting rid of the sedan front bumper, and going with a coupe front end.
By Ajax1989
#148119 coupe bumper ftw!!
By Mr. Pink
#148125 i am doing the swap correctly though not just slapping on a bumper.
By Ajax1989
#148126 which way? cuting the fenders or doin the hood fenders corners and bumper?
By Mr. Pink
#148127 cutting the fenders and grafting them to my sedan ones.
By Ajax1989
#148128 nice, can i hear DIY!! :thumb:
By Mr. Pink
#148129 i am actually paying a friend $20 and beer to fix the rust on my civic, and do the front end swap for me :D
By Mr. Pink
#148139 yup, i need to find a front bumper though. and a new lip :x , because the one i have wont exactly work.
By Mr. Pink
#148336 small update,

i have working wipers again, but i now have a broken wiper cowl. damn seized wiper arm.