Post YOUR Sedan here
By Mr. Pink
#112999 I will be painting it a Matte Tan with Matte black accents(Hood,Roof,Trunk, Molding,Mirrors and lip)
By Mr. Pink
#113062 none other than what i posted, on Wednesday. i dont get a chance to work on my car everyday since its 40miles away from me. and i am not driving it.
By Mr. Pink
#113567 no i dont, this will be staying an auto due to health reasons, mainly Arthritis in my left knee & Left ankle.
By JUICE
Mr. Pink wrote:no i dont, this will be staying an auto due to health reasons, mainly Arthritis in my left knee & Left ankle.

do they sell "shift kits" for honda auto trannys?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Mr. Pink
#113624 i dont plan on any engine mods that will require a shift kit, and yes they do, a company called Level 10 makes them but they are not the cheapest things in the world. I do however plan on buying an Auto B16 swap down the road, and then that will be the extent of my "engine" mods for my car. But as far as the D series goes, basic header Intake and exhaust will suffice, I have installed a A6 cam into my B7 so that is a minor upgrade as well. I have been also toying with the Idea of getting a Carburator setup from a d15b but i have no clue how to tune carbs let alone make sure everything else runs in sync.
By WhiteEG4Door
Mr. Pink wrote:no i dont, this will be staying an auto due to health reasons, mainly Arthritis in my left knee & Left ankle.

that sucks. get some paddle shifters man! lol jk
By Mr. Pink
#113683 ehh.. i am so use to it now. its been almost 6yrs since my doc said no more 5 speeds or i would damage my knee and ankle even more.
By Mr. Pink
#115640 Updates:

Its now my Daily Driver so i get to work on it more and more.

Things i have done in the past few days:

Replaced Alternator
Replaced Battery
Replaced Burnt out bulbs
Installed new CD player
Installed new Speakers
Put on a few stickers
Put on my California plate(born and raised out there)
Fixed my Passenger side front turn signal socket
Ordered my Quick release,hub and wheel( ebay wheel will eventually be replaced)
Ordered my "spoon" style mirrors(since my car only came with one from the factory)

Needs:
Wheels balanced
My Coilovers put on(ITR Apex'i N1w/ LCA's)
Body work(coming in the winter)
Different wheels
New hood release cable
New hood
By Mr. Pink
#116256 So i got my Custom License plate today... i am suprised that they allowed it.

It says "stolen"
By Mr. Pink
#119078 Well i have tons of updates.

Trunk is Matte Black
Re did my headliner
installed my HID's($17)- possibly the best mod for under $20 that i have done so far
Removed what was left of my carpet(i had half a carpet to begin with.
painted my wiper arms black again
installed my hub and quick release
and best of all

I HAVE LOWERED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY suspension is as follows:

Apex'i N1 ITR spec Coilovers(lowered 2.5")
ITR LCA's

Suspension mods to come:

Full ES bushing replacement
Rear disk swap(better stopping ability's)
Function 7 Billet ITR LCA's(Fuckign expencive)
BLOX Rear sway bar
ASR sub frame brace

Pictures:
By egsedanguy
#119267 i like the headliner. volcom. were did you get materials? and did you just lay it over the old vinal liner or did you pull it off down to the cardboard? o and what glue did you use?