Post YOUR Sedan here
By pedroa06
#127184 already tried.. i did it under the weather strip and everything sits fine just that the wather strip wont go back on..!!
By pedroa06
#127193 i just put my weather trim all back together got tired of my window not rolling up all the way because those inserts are blocking...

i just grabbed some pressure pliers and tightened them they looked good but the weather stripping wont go in..!!

anybody have the same window visors that can help me?
By pedroa06
#127232 man i hate when theres no pics .. ima try read it over a couple times see if i get it thanks anyways bro..
By marquisdee1018
pedroa06 wrote:man i hate when theres no pics .. ima try read it over a couple times see if i get it thanks anyways bro..

Did you scroll down to the bottom? There were pics there.
By pedroa06
#127257 yeah my clips are a bit different and already mounted on the visor.. :x

it pisses me off how i buy something from them and they dont even bother on telling me how to install them..
By Ajax1989
#127278 duck tape 8)
By pedroa06
#127354 man i wish i would hahah :lol:
By pedroa06
#127755 got the visors installed :thumb:

man it was a B**** to install them i had to cut small portions of the weather strip so the window can roll up.. but im happy now.. :D
By Ajax1989
#127757 looks good man, now just get a coupe bumper..lol
By Chance
#127777 Visors :thumb:
By pedroa06
#127778 thanks yeah i need to take it out and take some real pics with the camera not my phone hahah.. i cant find my camera tho..

yeah took me liek 3 hours installing with some breaks like 5 10 min breaks hahah :thumb:

im thinking of keeping this bumper coupe bumper is kool but i rather keep this and get some foggies for it.. next on my list is probally some foglights and a lip.. well and a hood hahah..

glad u guys like will post better pics once i have time
By pedroa06
#127851 Image

:hehe: more pics had some time to tke a couple pics still with my phone i cant find my camera..!!
the passenger side is the bad side as u can tell spray painted fender :lol:

driver side is my favorite side haha :thumb: