Post YOUR Sedan here
By asianrob
#216761 i just now noticed you have red carpet! was that kit that you got precut?
By egsedanguy
#217906 Sorry guys if juss been really busy with my job. And the carpet is pre molded n cut from stockinteriors.com.
As for the update I have not driven my car in about a month now. My gage cluster don't work and the hole in my gas tank has been exposed agin and I ave to get another. But oter than that I have done nothing to it.:(
By Boban
#217928 you know i like your car, gas tank hole and all, gives it character
I haven't driven my sedan in about a month as well and it had a flat battery when i did go to start it :thumbdown:

Took it out yesterday, just to remind myself what i was missing out on :woot:

We should start a new team, Hardparkers
By big_scoggs
#219704 dro21 im out here in iraq right now...
i no longer have a honda ....i got a sr20det 240sx..i know i know..lol what up kyle...cant wait to get home started saving like crazy for the sti....
well have a good one peace
By big_scoggs
#219706 hey kle so you ended up putting that high comp motor in ..how did it run...hit me up you got to see those videos of my sr20 at the track i was smokin mad cars...exept a cobra with spray...but go to outube and look up bigscoggs
By goblin
Boban wrote:you know i like your car, gas tank hole and all, gives it character
I haven't driven my sedan in about a month as well and it had a flat battery when i did go to start it :thumbdown:

Took it out yesterday, just to remind myself what i was missing out on :woot:

We should start a new team, Hardparkers

Hardparkers?? any club/team logo?? :D
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:my car still having problems. i just started tinkering wit it and still nothing...

damn foo, get crackin on that car homie, when ur done u need to bring it down here :thumb:

nd u should go to eibach meet in may this coming up yr 8)
By dbrooks
#225130 I love how your car went from total grandma to total badass. Haha it basically rules. And for your gas tank leak....just duct tape it. KIDDING.
By egsedanguy
#230381 Well guys I blew it up. Took her out back and starped like 50lbs of c4. Awsome show. Haha J/K.
I actually got it fixed and shit. But I really have not added any love or anything to it for bout 6 months. I have been curently working on the type-r front swap and paint on my girls car. But just stoped it to let you know I am still alive and so is my car.
By Ajax1989
#230383 pics or gtfo :P
Last edited by Ajax1989 on Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
94_jdm_ferio wrote:pics

Fixed

Glad to hear your still alive egsedanguy. Now you need to be more regular on Civic-EG. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
chrono404 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:pics

Fixed

Glad to hear your still alive egsedanguy. Now you need to be more regular on Civic-EG. :thumb:

Haha ya I know. Iw ill have pics but I just have no time to be online anymore. But I will have pics here soon I mean ther pics in my phone but uploading them to the site from my phone is dificult. But I pop in from time to time. Just so y'all know I'm still eg fanatic. Shit I wear my civic-eg stickers on my car with pride and still direct all the new eg oners to thois site for help. Trust me I ain't going nowere but as soon as summer hits its all civic.
By egsedanguy
#238247 Got a ticket for being to low and no carb # on intake. Damn california cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong. This sucks cause I was gona get some new rims. Nice low offsets wheels to make a nice flush look. And paint too. Well shizz
By DontHateonEG8
egsedanguy wrote:Got a ticket for being to low and no carb # on intake. Damn california cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong. This sucks cause I was gona get some new rims. Nice low offsets wheels to make a nice flush look. And paint too. Well shizz

:thumbdown:
no bueno!
i fucking hate cali cops - the biggest douchebags in the world
sorry to hear about that shit dude