Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#238311 damn gurl that sucks
cali cops sux ass foo
By goblin
egsedanguy wrote:Got a ticket for being to low and no carb # on intake. Damn california cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong. This sucks cause I was gona get some new rims. Nice low offsets wheels to make a nice flush look. And paint too. Well shizz

back in my country only Department of Transport can issue that ticket. hate it when they get technical.. police here gives ticket for traffic offense only.. if your luck turn around post new pic... damn.. those low offsets wheels could have been nice.. any photo of then anyways.. ?
By dbrooks
#240945 Still lookin good man! Keep it fresh!
By eg-guy
egsedanguy wrote:Got a ticket for being to low and no carb # on intake. Damn california cops. I wasn't doing anything wrong. This sucks cause I was gona get some new rims. Nice low offsets wheels to make a nice flush look. And paint too. Well shizz

Damn man, cops are so petty. Protect and serve my azz.
By dbrooks
#260051 where are you at brah?!
By Apexracing
#286557 Hey bud hope every thing is ok :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#298542 well im hopeing to be back on here agin. i been super busy and i finally got a laptop. now i can finally get online. ima put some picsup for you guys nothing new really just started on my car agin. money issues but i still be repen the civic-eg stikers i got almost 2 years ago lol. im need more. gonna bomb my lip with them like a boss. pics up soon....
:woot:
By Apexracing
#298543 sweet :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Punksz6
egsedanguy wrote:well im hopeing to be back on here agin. i been super busy and i finally got a laptop. now i can finally get online. ima put some picsup for you guys nothing new really just started on my car agin. money issues but i still be repen the civic-eg stikers i got almost 2 years ago lol. im need more. gonna bomb my lip with them like a boss. pics up soon....
:woot:

:thumb:
By Carfanatic
#298561 Ticket for being to low?!?!?! Are they crazy? Why would there be a law for to low cars?? Damn that sucks..
By Ajax1989
#298579 Welcome back bro!
By egsedanguy
#339376 well guys my car was stollen. thats why i have not posted anything in a while. been about a year now. i had just got a carbon fiber hood new lip and was shaving the bay. moved into a new appartment complex and the same day it was stollen. they did find it but i had no way to get her back :cry: but on a good note i now have a 92 dx hatch and a 92 ex sedan. swaping the z6 to the hatch for winter. the 4 door is auto. so check in the hatch side for updates. man do i miss my sedan....
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:well guys my car was stollen. thats why i have not posted anything in a while. been about a year now. i had just got a carbon fiber hood new lip and was shaving the bay. moved into a new appartment complex and the same day it was stollen. they did find it but i had no way to get her back :cry: but on a good note i now have a 92 dx hatch and a 92 ex sedan. swaping the z6 to the hatch for winter. the 4 door is auto. so check in the hatch side for updates. man do i miss my sedan....

Was the car deemed a total loss or were the storage fees too much? Either way i hope the guy who stole it rots in hell.
By egsedanguy
#339391 Na the fool drove it around for 3 months befor he was pulled over in it. I got payed threw insurance 2 months befor. Built a ek coupe with b20 and gsr trans. They only gave me 24 hours to come up with 2600 to get it back. There was nothing I could do :cry: so I moved on. I have a hatch now. Just picked up a 92 ex sedan. It auto but I already have a d16 trans sothe z6 will be nice for now. Ill start a build thread tomorrow. Get some pics of what im workin with. :thumb: