Post YOUR Sedan here
By Lubosh
#182870 I faced a total of about 2 hours. Car, measure, cut off, and again and again and again. Pandemonium. Now I'm sick, so it will have to wait. I can not wait until it's done:-D
By Lubosh
#185522 So I sold the strip. Policemen's really solved. :-( But at least the money poured into the engine. I hope I get a D16 in good condition.
By Lubosh
#191194 new rims :woot2: have a beautiful color ... pink :chair: :D

By Joplies
#191280 Hmmm not a huge fan bro. But what ever you like is up to you lol. And maybe your going to paint them? lol. But lookin good still ma, for sure.
By Lubosh
#191481 All wheels are in white, black, silver .... Who is pink? Car is white with pink wheels so it will be great. 8)
By sablos
#201273 hi man,how do install the center tunnel of the prelude to the your civic?
Looking forward to meeting and talking to Honday
koukej už něco dělat lubošů :D
By Lubosh
#202260 How many people have pink wheels? Not so much ..... so:-D

On the tunnel I do not have much time I'm still at work.

I decide to what color the car. black, white, red, green .....
By Lubosh
#203487 So the car I will most likely sell. Therefore, I dismantled tunnel from Prelude and sell it separately. I also sell seats Recaro DC2. And rather than sell the car, so I'll do it for some maintenance. Swap pins, etc. And do not worry, my next car will be a Honda. But it's not EG. I want to buy the Accord Type-R. EG Civic on I get used a lot, and say goodbye to him I will die hard.
By Lubosh
#249905 So I finally bought a new car for fun. I have a civic as dailycar. My new car is Mazda RX-7 :thumb:

I took the Civic JDM style fog lights. 8)