Post YOUR Sedan here
By sdots
#76308 looks clean man. what are your plans for her?
By ls4doordx
#76373 Changin the interior to all black, brown gets to dirty. 100 shot of n20 going this weekend an maybe boost for the future :thumb:
By chrono404
ls4doordx wrote:100 shot of n20 going this weekend an maybe boost for the future :thumb:

:thumb: Nitrous for the Win. I love the stuff, Tons of Instant horsepower and torque when I press the button and I still get 40+mpg driving normally.

you want to get a 10lbs bottle if you can. the 5lbs goes quickly with big shots.
By sdots
#76562 cool, well nitrous is illegal here so havent a clue what it's like :?
By Heeta
#76609 nice rims :thumb:

15" ???
By ls4doordx
Heeta wrote:nice rims :thumb:

15" ???

Thanks naw there 16
By ls4doordx
sdots wrote:cool, well nitrous is illegal here so havent a clue what it's like :?

me ether but i was told its alot of fun so im gona find out :thumb:
By ls4doordx
chrono404 wrote:
ls4doordx wrote:100 shot of n20 going this weekend an maybe boost for the future :thumb:

:thumb: Nitrous for the Win. I love the stuff, Tons of Instant horsepower and torque when I press the button and I still get 40+mpg driving normally.

you want to get a 10lbs bottle if you can. the 5lbs goes quickly with big shots.

thanks will do that any info about n20 will help first time bottle baby :lol:
By ls4doordx
JDM3StageVTEC wrote:^^ and doing the coupe front end conversion :D

Oh shit your on here to very much so doinin that :hehe:
By JDM3StageVTEC
ls4doordx wrote:
JDM3StageVTEC wrote:^^ and doing the coupe front end conversion :D

Oh shit your on here to very much so doinin that :hehe:

lol, o swear im gunna cry when i see you do it, i wanted to soo bad, and RIGHT after i got rid of her, some dude was offering me the whole front end for 100 :cry:
By ls4doordx
#76726 Damn did you the whole front cuz i heard there is like 3or 4 way to do it the whole front just the bumber just fenders an bumber i dont know which way to go :?
By JDM3StageVTEC
ls4doordx wrote:Damn did you the whole front cuz i heard there is like 3or 4 way to do it the whole front just the bumber just fenders an bumber i dont know which way to go :?

well, you have to change the front bumper cover,, fenders, headlights and corners and hood. When you take off your bumper cover, do you have a bumper support? (metal block in front of radiator) because my car didnt have 1, the previious owner removed it for weight reduction. But if you have you have the support, i heard that it might get in the way and MINOR fabrication would have to be done, nott 100 percent sure but gl with it and post pix wwhen you do it!
By ls4doordx
#76786 will check that out i think i do havr the supports will post pics hey got a ? arent you marlons homeboy?