Post YOUR Sedan here
By Dons_EG8
#70334 well i have been into egs for quite a while now this is one im planning on keeping and making amazing these pics are right after i got it two days ago its a little rough but hell 1400 what do you expect? :? anyways i have wanted another four door since i had one a year ago so it is my baby ill keep you updated as i get stuff done thanks for lookin :)

By egsedanguy
#70425 paint it hot pink 22in rims and 5 in roung muffler and your set. lol na j/k nice find. love the 4 doors. glad i found one. what do you plan on doing to it?????
By Dons_EG8
#70432 first off tint gonna paint it the same color in spring no point to paint it til after winter gonna tint it get window visors rear lip above trunk lower it with so 15 in wheels jdm center console and gonna get fog lights for a start trying to decide whether to convert to the coupe front end for the fog lights or jest get then for the four door so ya :hehe:
By Dons_EG8
#71329 thanks man ya the interior is pretty nice back seat is a little dirty i might try and find some eg9 interior and see what i can find
Last edited by Dons_EG8 on Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By merbo
#71466 good luck on this project :thumb:
By Dons_EG8
#71478 hey thanks man