Post YOUR Sedan here
By red_ferio
#341484 Thanks for the suggestion, I'll search around for his diy. Once I get the time and the weather permits me to paint, I'll throw up a diy of my process. Just can't wait to see something else on the car aside from steelies! Lol

@Andre3th0u, thanks for the suggestion on the radio, I'll keep that in mind. I actually grabbed up a cheap alpine cda-9847 on craigslist a few weeks back for $10! Came with the aux attachment, so that'll do for now since the buttons could be changed to amber, it helps to keep it looking stock. Besides, I'm pretty anal about clean wiring, so the harness is not only soldered, but it is heat wrapped and cold shrink wrapped. Undoing it now would be a bit of effort just to switch radios. :lol:

As for the color I would like to paint the rims, I was thinking gold or bronze. Any suggestions on what kind of paints to use? I was thinking of sourcing from Advance Auto since I have a 30% coupon code, ahem.. TRT30 at checkout! :thumb:
By red_ferio
#341516 Thought I'd get a start on refinishing the wheels, 2 hours in.. still on the first wheel. Certainly a lot of work to be done when trying to give some old wheels a new shine. I have to get up early for work, so after I get home, I'll continue to chip away at the wheels and finish. I'll post up pics tomorrow and if the results come out nicely, I'll post my own diy.