Post YOUR Sedan here
By chris_verde_
#341109 I wanna know where everyone is getting these avatars of their cars lol
By Andre3th0u
egsedanguy wrote:bro were did you get your shifter? is it neo chrome? cause thats what i want...

yeah its neo chrome. I got mine off ebay. It's a sickspeed dual bend. It was like $40 nothing flashy
By Andre3th0u
chris_verde_ wrote:I wanna know where everyone is getting these avatars of their cars lol

just go to your profile and scroll to the bottom and click select from gallery. That's how I got mine
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:bro were did you get your shifter? is it neo chrome? cause thats what i want...

yeah its neo chrome. I got mine off ebay. It's a sickspeed dual bend. It was like $40 nothing flashy

Ya i found it. they make a few things in neo chrome. With a shift boot i know you really donts see the shifter but I am doing lots of the neo in the car. :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
egsedanguy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:

Ya i found it. they make a few things in neo chrome. With a shift boot i know you really donts see the shifter but I am doing lots of the neo in the car. :thumb:

yeah I love the neo chrome look too :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#341313 My exhaust pipe is rattling against something over the axle and it is driving me insane. Ive pulled the muffler over and it still is happening. I can shake the muffler and here it but cant figure out a way to stop it.
By Andre3th0u
#341436 Well I have a set of 15x7 5 lug wheels. Im planning to buy adapters for now and then maybe do the conversion and put those on with some stretched tires just haven't decided on what exactly I'm going to get yet. The school lets me use all of their shop facilities so a lot of mechanical and suspension stuff will be replaced and fixed while I have the ability to. Oh yeah thanks man I appreciate it!!! :thumb:
By red_ferio
#341467 Your eg is looking good, keep up the work! I might consider painting my steelies and giving it some character too!
Last edited by red_ferio on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By juls1488
Andre3th0u wrote:Well I have a set of 15x7 5 lug wheels. Im planning to buy adapters for now and then maybe do the conversion and put those on with some stretched tires just haven't decided on what exactly I'm going to get yet. The school lets me use all of their shop facilities so a lot of mechanical and suspension stuff will be replaced and fixed while I have the ability to. Oh yeah thanks man I appreciate it!!! :thumb:

id go with the conversion. since youve already got the 5 lug wheels, the ctr conversion can be had for around 600. around 8-900 if you want it with the ctr shocks and springs.
if you do go for the conversion, do the jdm civic type r conversion, or the usdm integra type r conversion. the jdm ITR uses a 36mm axle vs the 32mm axle on our cars. the jdm ctr and usdm itr both use 32mm axle so tthey just bolt right up.
pretty sweet that they let you use the shop, thats awesome.
:thumb:
By Andre3th0u
juls1488 wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:Well I have a set of 15x7 5 lug wheels. Im planning to buy adapters for now and then maybe do the conversion and put those on with some stretched tires just haven't decided on what exactly I'm going to get yet. The school lets me use all of their shop facilities so a lot of mechanical and suspension stuff will be replaced and fixed while I have the ability to. Oh yeah thanks man I appreciate it!!! :thumb:

id go with the conversion. since youve already got the 5 lug wheels, the ctr conversion can be had for around 600. around 8-900 if you want it with the ctr shocks and springs.
if you do go for the conversion, do the jdm civic type r conversion, or the usdm integra type r conversion. the jdm ITR uses a 36mm axle vs the 32mm axle on our cars. the jdm ctr and usdm itr both use 32mm axle so tthey just bolt right up.
pretty sweet that they let you use the shop, thats awesome.
:thumb:

dude thanks! Ill definitely do the conversion now. Might take longer to do and cost more but I would feel safer on a legit conversion instead of adapters. And I have more wheel options not having to worry about 1.25" thick spacer. And yeah just icing on the cake with shop use. They also have any tool I need I can sign out to use so im set! :thumb: