Post YOUR Sedan here
By Apexracing
TrailerTrash wrote:looks good dude.

makes me want to lower my 4 door for a little better handling and to jazz up the looks a bit

Not to thread jack but lowering a car past a certain point will reduce suspension travel and make a car handle worse.
By Phoenix288
#339403 True, finding the right balance is key but it is not easy. Asking a good tuner may be a good option...
By egsedanguy
#339411 ya lowering it will lower your center of gravity, but without proprer travle and spring rate its gonna be bumppy . but unless your really hitting some turns at high speed i wouldnt worry about it. im on some cheap ass coilovers and my car is slammed. but i will be buyin a nice setup. and it will get my pockets but in the long run will be worth it. i know from exp. proly gonna run function form type2 set up. i hade type 1 on my sedan and they were awsome. not set to slam your ride but they will lower it to a nice stance and still give you full travle. but that just my 2 cents but look into some set ups there is a sticky on here about suspension and setups. :thumb:
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:ya lowering it will lower your center of gravity, but without proprer travle and spring rate its gonna be bumppy . but unless your really hitting some turns at high speed i wouldnt worry about it. im on some cheap ass coilovers and my car is slammed. but i will be buyin a nice setup. and it will get my pockets but in the long run will be worth it. i know from exp. proly gonna run function form type2 set up. i hade type 1 on my sedan and they were awsome. not set to slam your ride but they will lower it to a nice stance and still give you full travle. but that just my 2 cents but look into some set ups there is a sticky on here about suspension and setups. :thumb:

We even have a share your setup thread now :thumb: :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#339415 i plan on a nice setup once i get an actual full time job. im stuck in between that high school and do i wanna go to college phase. but it looks good, ride isnt the smoothest but i dont mind it.
By egsedanguy
#339419 slam it. worst thing is bottoming out and tearing axle boots. and tire wear. but i have seen some bad drops and they still never have any major issues. since you seem to be short on cash you may want to consider what may happen if lowered to much without proper setup. i blew my shocks in 2 weeks after i slamed it down. rides like crap but looks cool haha. plus it wont stay that way.
By TrailerTrash
Apexracing wrote:
TrailerTrash wrote:looks good dude.

makes me want to lower my 4 door for a little better handling and to jazz up the looks a bit

Not to thread jack but lowering a car past a certain point will reduce suspension travel and make a car handle worse.

i know what you mean dude im talking like an inch with some quality springs and struts. more to stiffen it up really it rides like a boat

egsedanguy wrote:slam it. worst thing is bottoming out and tearing axle boots. and tire wear. but i have seen some bad drops and they still never have any major issues. since you seem to be short on cash you may want to consider what may happen if lowered to much without proper setup. i blew my shocks in 2 weeks after i slamed it down. rides like crap but looks cool haha. plus it wont stay that way.

you can go pretty low without problems if your alignment is good. my coupes pretty low and ive never had a torn axle boot yet
By egsedanguy
#339426 ya i know. but it is somthing that can happen. i have triven my hatch around for a while now and never torn a boot but it has happend. my girls teggy use to tear boots every couple month after it was lowered. lol but ya i wouldnt worry to much about it :thumb:
By OCHO
#339736 Looks good man! I like the stickerbomb dash and the rear license plate holder looked good like that too, too bad it got ruined in the rain :thumbdown:
By Loki_95EG
#339737 Not a bad start man!! Hope you keep up the build!
By Robin
#339742 Looking good man...
By Andre3th0u
#340056 Thanks for the compliments everyone. I appreciate it. Kind of in a stall on the build. No income. So im just trying to get cheap improvements done. Should be getting a bunch of stuff for Christmas. Hopefully anyways. So that I will update when the time comes.
By OCHO
Andre3th0u wrote:Thanks for the compliments everyone. I appreciate it. Kind of in a stall on the build. No income. So im just trying to get cheap improvements done. Should be getting a bunch of stuff for Christmas. Hopefully anyways. So that I will update when the time comes.

It's all good man do what you can! Just don't get discouraged...Money will come and go so right now if it's tight just keep at it!