Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#340471 Lol'me too. Hahahaja
By juls1488
Andre3th0u wrote:Got the lude seats, front and rear tow hooks, rear bumper lip, floor mats and dual bend short shifter. all will go on later this week when it is a little warmer out.

nice. prelude seats are suprper comfy. not a straight bolt in though. gotta swap one of the prelude rails for the rail off the civic seat. souple threads on the interior forym that go over it. id linmk it, but im chrsitmass drunk lol.
car looks good man! :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
juls1488 wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:Got the lude seats, front and rear tow hooks, rear bumper lip, floor mats and dual bend short shifter. all will go on later this week when it is a little warmer out.

nice. prelude seats are suprper comfy. not a straight bolt in though. gotta swap one of the prelude rails for the rail off the civic seat. souple threads on the interior forym that go over it. id linmk it, but im chrsitmass drunk lol.
car looks good man! :thumb:

thanks man! Yeah I read through a few on here and found it to be pretty simple. They're going in tomorrow hopefully if it isnt too cold
By Andre3th0u
#340585 5th gen Prelude seats :thumb:
Sickspeed Front and Rear tow hooks and dual bend short shifter
Rear hook installed, yes the car is dirty

still have to put on front tow hook, shifter and rear bumper, will keep posted
By Axix23
#340587 sickspeed tow hooks are sick man! I been thinking of picking some up! Looks good!
By Andre3th0u
#340597 Yeah they're nice hooks. I'm possibly picking up a 4th gen prelude center console to install. Fingers crossed that the guys still has It. Found it on Craigslist for $25 I can't pass that up after seeing the eBay prices.
By Andre3th0u
#340661 possibly going to pick up a 4th gen prelude center console to put in the eg. I found it for super cheap and cant pass it up but i have to drive about 200 miles round trip. Calling the guy tomorrow to set something up. :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
#340735 havent gotten in touch with the guy who has the console. ill try back tomorrow, going to my dads to hopefully put in the short throw shifter. Have an interview with a tech school in va beach, hopefully that goes well so i can go to school and work on cars as a living. might put a hold on the build though. :thumbdown:
By OCHO
Andre3th0u wrote:It' super cold outside all the time or raining so instead of washing I just take paper towels and wipe the brake dust off. And I usually don't hit the brakes hard either so that helps.

Haha okay cool, I try to brake easy too...try lol :woot:

Those seats look so good man

Good luck at the interview for school!
By Andre3th0u
OCHO wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:It' super cold outside all the time or raining so instead of washing I just take paper towels and wipe the brake dust off. And I usually don't hit the brakes hard either so that helps.

they feel good too! Hold you nice and keep you still in turns. A lot better than stock. Interview went well. Scored the best score he's seen in awhile on the placement test :D
By OCHO
Andre3th0u wrote:
OCHO wrote:

they feel good too! Hold you nice and keep you still in turns. A lot better than stock. Interview went well. Scored the best score he's seen in awhile on the placement test :D

Nice good job on the interview dude! They look so much better than the stock ones...to me the worst part of the stock seats is those ugly arms that hold the headrest to the side of the seat