Post YOUR Sedan here
By Andre3th0u
#347606 Thanks fellas, saving up for racelands so I can drop 4 inches all around. And the 13s will drop me another inch and a half with the tires now but I will get a bigger side wall so I'm not so low but still slammed :D
By Axix23
#347607 holy cow! lol :hehe:
By Loaf31
#347610 Dang man, you're gonna be frame bangin'! :woot:
By Andre3th0u
Axix23 wrote:holy cow! lol :hehe:

oh and extended top hats, possibly drop forks and maybe have to notch the frame for the axles :woot: I'm going stance for right now because I need the gas mileage I get with the miles I drive. Do probably 350 miles a week. I need that 35-42mpg!
By Loaf31
Andre3th0u wrote:
Loaf31 wrote:Dang man, you're gonna be frame bangin'! :woot:

If we're lucky :hehe: :twisted:

:lol:
Good luck man
By Axix23
#347627 i need to get instantagram. lol :twisted:
By Loaf31
#347635 I'll follow you in the morning. Follow me! @EG8Warrior
By Andre3th0u
Loaf31 wrote:I'll follow you in the morning. Follow me! @EG8Warrior

just followed you! Yeah Axix you need an instagram. I follow Ocho too. Youd get a ton of follows and shutouts with that k swapped sedan. I love putting faces to people on here. It's never what I expect haha.
By Leppy
#347640 If I had an instagram, I'd probably follow. I just stick everything on my Flickr account.
By Andre3th0u
#347641 Still rainy and nasty here. So the lip painting may be on hold until it gets nicer out. I have a neat idea for the area around the gauges that is currently sticker bombed. Gonna do it today. Pictures will be up later
By Andre3th0u
Leppy wrote:If I had an instagram, I'd probably follow. I just stick everything on my Flickr account.

i only use it to see people's cars they have built or are building. Gives me ideas and inspiration to make mine better.
By Andre3th0u
#347658 Image

new gauge cluster look. wrapped with cf vinyl, painted the edges teal and needles silver. It came out okay. I'm not overly happy with it and will redo just not motivated to do it again right now. Maybe when the leds get here. Going to paint lips tomorrow still on the fence with the side skirts