Post YOUR Sedan here
By Leppy
Andre3th0u wrote:I was just gonna rattle can it. [...]

I just did that to my hatchback a few weeks ago. Best decision ever! lol But then again it's ultra-flat O.D. green
By Andre3th0u
Leppy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:I was just gonna rattle can it. [...]

I just did that to my hatchback a few weeks ago. Best decision ever! lol But then again it's ultra-flat O.D. green

I just want something different and I like the flat gray. ill check your hatch build out. I remember saying you wanted it that flat green color.
By Andre3th0u
#347051 Image

can anyone supply some info on these wheels? Theyre supposedly off of a super beetle. I know they're 13s and have 175 50s on them. Looking for something different and I really like them just curious on the specs. We slammed that jetta on racelands in my suspension class.
By Axix23
#347356 I want some ek sideskirts! Lol
By Andre3th0u
#347485 Sold my dc sports muffler today and realized how good my car sounded with no muffler. Gonna go up to 2.5" exhaust pipe straight pipe with a pretty little tip. Mainly switching pipe size because the previous owner had a crappy exhaust job done so my pipe hits my gas tank at low idle and on start up. I hate exhaust rattles :x
By Andre3th0u
#347593 finished my electrics 1 class Thursday and im out until 2nd week of September for my shoulder surgery on the 12th. plans for my time off is to paint lips and skirts, possibly paint the car if i can budget it, order and install leds in dash, paint steelies or buy the hella offset 13s to look way different, maybe get exhaust done. the leds and lips/skirts will be done for sure.
By Andre3th0u
#347594 ordered leds for cluster and ac/heater controls, and a dome light, went with cool white because no colors match my teal accent. and a random picture of the eg yesterday at my gilrfriends house.
By Axix23
#347599 nice man! Slammed! :thumb: