Post YOUR Sedan here
By dodger
#333605 hellos guys this is my eg sedan build i bought for 600 bucks in the back yard of a dealership. ended up having a rebuilt motor and he couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start and it was just a blown out main relay lol. only downe factor was it was a auto d15 when i got it but that was auto to manual swapped with a si tranny then done up as a sir ferio with a jdm b16a sir2

pics from start to current status

before
then built b swap
..still not done

next up this winter its going down for a full paint job and then I either planning to do a full wire tuck, and possibly rt/si rear mud flaps or a possibly a rhd conversion havnt fully decided yet.
thanks
By Axix23
#333606 loooks clean man!! Did you paint the bay yourself?
By dodger
#333607 Engine is a jdm B16a sir2 with fresh fully built head dual springs, ti retainers, itr cams, itr intake mani, benen fuel rail, plm V2 race header with 2.5 cat back which is quite and deep, password jdm power chamber intake, carbon spark plug cover and avid billit mounts alum half size rad w/ slim fan and jhp hoses with a gsr trans with new stage 1 excedy clutch with hasport linkage and dualbend shifter, password jdm hood risers, fender kit, valve cover bolts, dizzy bolts and more give the bay its beauty
Exterior mods: sir ferio headlights, sir ferio corners, sir sidemarkers, jdm fogs, oem Honda sir window visors, sir ferio garnishs, sir ferio spoiler, mugen eg9 lip, spoon rep mirrors and more
Interior mods: sir ferio cluster, sir amber clock, sir amber switchs, jdm audio console, sir ferio steering wheel, password jdm shift boot, dual bend shifter.. more to add
wheels and suspension is just coils, sport struts with a beaks tir bar, billet lca's and sitting on konig candies 15x7.5 30 offset on slightly stretched 195/50/15 falkens
By dodger
Axix23 wrote:loooks clean man!! Did you paint the bay yourself?

thanks and yes I did
By Axix23
#333609 very nice man, i can't wait to repaint my bay and swap my new motor in!!
d15b is driving me crazy.
By *EvE*
#333680 Very clean!!!! :thumb:
By K!RK_180i
#333688 very niice dude :thumb: keep up the awesome work :)
By dodger
#333689 thanks guys
By dodger
#338931 updates
switched to oem Honda sir ferio lip sold the mugen
a picture of before tuck job
full brake line tuck along with soon a fuel line tuck and a s2000 cms
current picture now getting it all sanded down and ready for primer and then paint
new fuel line and filter
By Uknterror
#338932 Wow looks great! :thumb: