Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#332984 Looks like the hood finally cured and wetsanded, buffed, polished a finally time!

Tried popping out the dents out of my front fenders, driver's dent is smaller, passenger's dent is smaller not but i can push marks from where I was pushing it out, oh well. Thank god is a dd and not a show car or I would be crying. :0 lol

Plastic dipped the steelies. Polished the oem Honda center caps. Damn lugs are nasty. Prolly will polish the lip out.
Installed the Broadway mirror.

By Ajax1989
#332986 lookin good!!

the hood came out legit..

here is what I did with some spray paint to my old civic

if my pics went all broken id bring back my thread so others can see it, but all the links are bad :(
By Axix23
#332989 that looks pretty damn good too man.
By Axix23
#333105 My ebay 1-piece black housing headlights came in. Spent a total of 5 hours trying to get them to fit, its not happening. Pulled them off and returning them. Beam pattern is a joke with h4 hids and look at the gap in the fender and the hood. ITs not even close.
Had to use 7 washers to even bolt them on.. Only came with 3 brackets vs oem's 4, so they wobble and shake like crazy.. lmao

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
By Axix23
#333106 can somebody link me to some black housing 1 piece headlights that actually fit please? (ones that you have tried and fit decently and has good beam output)
By TrailerTrash
#333108 http://www.ebay.com/itm/JDM-BLACK-HEAD- ... a2&vxp=mtr

i have these on my coupe. i looked but could not find these exact ones for sedans but if your lookin for something hald decent try to find something close to these.

ive always thought to stay away from the 1 piece setups because of terrible fitment but its worth a shot man u tried
By Axix23
#333116 yeah, those headlights look great, they just don't fit worth a shit.. LOL
THanks man, I will check those out.

Now, those look great but hows the beam pattern output? :/
By Axix23
#333121 thanks and yeah, I took those headlights off, i would rather stick with oem and put that junk on.
By Axix23
#333236 Plastic-dipped the black trim pieces, they badly weathered. I didn't strip them to bare metal but just blended it in so it will look better a few feet away, like I said, this won't be a show car.

Buffed the hood alittle more. lol
By Axix23
#333272 Got a sponsorship from sickspeed. They sent me some neo chrome ignition wire seperators, neo chrome fender washers, polished fender washers, stickers, air fresheners, and license plate frames. I also get everything for 40% retail pricing. haha

Image Image Image Image Image Image
By chris_verde_
#333282 Lookin good dude, I like the way you plastidipped the steelies, I haven't seen them done like that before. Car looks pretty clean as is, also for the trim pieces you painted, I would've sanded down the trim just below the windows because that will wear off in a few weeks and be all chippy again, I did the same thing you did and it didn't last too long. Also, how'd you get sponsered, that's pretty cool :thumb:
By Axix23
#333283 Installed some new fenderwashers. Looking alittle better. Still alot of work. More stuff coming next week.

Image Image Image
By Axix23
chris_verde_ wrote:Lookin good dude, I like the way you plastidipped the steelies, I haven't seen them done like that before. Car looks pretty clean as is, also for the trim pieces you painted, I would've sanded down the trim just below the windows because that will wear off in a few weeks and be all chippy again, I did the same thing you did and it didn't last too long. Also, how'd you get sponsered, that's pretty cool :thumb:

Thanks.
yeah, i should of sanded it down but I didn't feel like breaking the trim off b/c everytime I take off trim, I end up breaking something plus it looks better than before. Its plastic dipped so its not going to flake off. It make peel off if gets bumped or what not.

And sponsorships, I have built a few cars in the past and I usually just sent them a bunch of my build pictures and also on my previous cars that I build and etc.
By eg-guy
#333300 Nice job so far. :thumb: