Post YOUR Sedan here
By Axix23
#332663 Layed the base coat down. Came out like shit and my bodywork sucks, oh well... lol
I will lay the clear tomorrow. I def. will have to wetsand and buff like crazy afterwards.

Last edited by Axix23 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Axix23
#332664 cleared my tails. It was getting dull.
Going to wetsand with 1000 and polish/buff tomorrow to get rid of the orange peel.

By familyEGuy23
#332668 Nice job on the tail lights look new to me :thumb:
I can't wait till I start painting my car, tips or anything to avoid?
By Axix23
#332675 ummm, i am no expert as you can see. It came out like shit. Only thing that ever came out good for me is like engine bays and small stuff with small surfaces. I can never lay the clear correctly. I always get dry spots or the clear ends up being rough. I also think the humidity was way too high yesterday to lay the clear. The paint is def. not dry yet. Feels soft.

Here is it cleared. My body work sucked, i thought I had it blocked good, guess not. Looks better than before tho and its a dd and will be a weekend track car and etc. It won't win any shows or be a "looker" at meets. I need to wetsand and buff the crap out of the hood when it dries up and hopefully it will bring out more shine.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
By Axix23
#332686 Wetsanded, rubbing compound, polish, and buff. Still needs more polishing/buffing
Looks alot better tho.

By Axix23
#332698 ordered some new parts, hopefully they come in this week.
By Axix23
#332731 jdm clay bar showed up today! Finally. lol

By Axix23
#332779 wetsanded and polish/rubbed and buffed some more tonight.. Its getting there. I don't think the clear is all way cured or dry yet. When I polish it, its still alittle sticky..

Image Image Image Image
By sound boy 64
#332830 nice progress bra. all that's missing is some Rims and you have a nice cruiser
By Axix23
#332859 thanks man, I am looking at wheels/tires as we speak. lol Can't decide on a color.
By Punksz6
#332875 Very clean :thumb:
By Axix23
#332886 ^^^^^^ Thanks man.

new update pics for engine bay sooon! Waiting on some parts to show up.
By MistahJuice
#332897 looks really good in the pics. i recently sprayed my fender with some rattle cans from automotive touch up so I know exactly what your going through haha
By Axix23
#332899 yeah, its frustrating. I don't think my clear has fully cured yet. I used dupli-color garbage.
By Axix23
#332941 300mm broadway mirrors came in.

Teaser bay shots. New neo-chrome oil cap. ;) Waiting on some more parts to come in and I will post some pics next week..