Post YOUR Sedan here
By Punksz6
#336852 :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
#345152 wheres this guy? :?
By phantom-raceR
#ROBIN# wrote:wheres this guy? :?

hey dude, im still alive and the EG in me is there more then ever.

Have been doing a lot to the car for the 6months, not to spoil everything but did the abs delete, power to manual and most of all assembling my motor.

Its very difficult to document the progress of your car if you doing all the work im sure you know what im talking about.

i want to make a turn by you sometime to see the car
By Loaf31
#345163 Just caught up with your build and I love what you've done so far! :thumb:
By #ROBIN#
phantom-raceR wrote:

Have been doing a lot to the car for the 6months, not to spoil everything but did the abs delete, power to manual and most of all assembling my motor.

Its very difficult to document the progress of your car if you doing all the work im sure you know what im talking about.

I thought you went all german (car and not citizen to anyone from germany reading this) on us and bought a bmw or some crap like that :D

It is hard to document things especially when you stuck into it. but take a pic once done for the day and just write a little story or something :thumb:

So when will your car be done?

Come around anytime... :wink:
By phantom-raceR
#ROBIN# wrote:
phantom-raceR wrote:

I thought you went all german (car and not citizen to anyone from germany reading this) on us and bought a bmw or some crap like that :D

It is hard to document things especially when you stuck into it. but take a pic once done for the day and just write a little story or something :thumb:

So when will your car be done?

Come around anytime... :wink:

No the daily is still the Fit...changed it a bit tho from manual to auto cause i wanted the specs of the GE8, glass roof, etc.

Yes i do take a cellphone pic here and there but willbe more fun when i get my real camera....

car will be done probly end of the year but should be driving end of may (thats gonna be fun)

Will check with you, when you home.
By OCHO
#345368 Haha it's okay cell phone pics will do for us!