Post YOUR Sedan here
By Uknterror
#342432 Eh only pics I could get, light wasent that good :thumbdown:

By Uknterror
#342730 Thanks bud!

Not much goin on atm, more snow and all that, going through list and seeing whats left.

Make ported valvecover
Throttle body
Fuel fittings
Catch can
Map sensor
Intercooler piping

In the meantime I been helpin my buddy out with car, just installed a basic turbo kit on a stock gsr, gave him a little guidance on it and I wired his gauges.
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#342860 side skirts look good...they are off an EK 4door right??.. i got the same ones :thumb: :thumb:
By Uknterror
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:side skirts look good...they are off an EK 4door right??.. i got the same ones :thumb: :thumb:

Yes they are haha. Payed a little more than expected but they look good!

As of now I'm just waiting on parts to come in. Had some set backs money wise to help family and just now got around to even ordering parts. Wanted to try and finish running my harness but guess what.......fu*kin snow! :x
By Uknterror
#343216 Small update. Been at a standstill and it suckssssssss. I'm trying to get ready for Honda day, it will be a very close call.

Other than that here is a list of what's left and a pic "update"

Things left to buy:
Throttle body
Map sensor

Things left to do:
Inspect engine harness and replace if nesessary
Catch can lines
Relocate battery
Turbo piping
Run vacuum lines
Setup bbg

By Uknterror
#343420 Bought another manifold, new peakboost. Ran battery to trunk for catch can, some other stuff to. MAYBE start-up tomorrow?
By Uknterror
#343695 Sorry for the delay guys, non car related stuff took some time away. Still need to do intercooler piping, but she lives! Sorry to tease, maybe I'll get a good idle vid thursday? :thumb:
By Uknterror
#343722 Updates

Still need to trim bumper, started to snow......
By Uknterror
#344147 Work overload, hate being away from the car for so long. End goal was to be ready by Honda day, close but no cigar lol. As of now the car is ready to be tuned just short of adding coolant and swapping tb's and putting on the ported valvecover. Again time is really not working with me so much, I keep having to push back end date. So I'm just going to say hope to be done by end of the month but I'm expecting to be tuned and rolling by the end of next week :).

S'more updates I guess lol

By Uknterror
#344341 Aaaaaaaaaand done :)
By Uknterror
#344574 Took a quick spin to make sure everything was ok, all is good. Hoping to get tuned by this weekend?

By Loaf31
#344575 Nice progress! Good luck to ya! :D :)