Post YOUR Sedan here
By familyEGuy23
#329687 Sorry about the hatch but on the upside you have another 4door which looks clean :thumb:
Looking at the pics , you have Function & form type 1? Can't see too good from my phone :thumbdown:
By KittyrdzEG9
Brandonthesmith wrote:its a bummer about the hatch and all but c'mon four doors ftmfw! :thumb: and if you're going to be modding it i'm sure it'll be amazing. plus its white like mine.

Lol I know :thumb: It hasnt grown on me but theres a few plans for it :D
By KittyrdzEG9
familyEGuy23 wrote:Sorry about the hatch but on the upside you have another 4door which looks clean :thumb:
Looking at the pics , you have Function & form type 1? Can't see too good from my phone :thumbdown:

Thank you; and yupp i got the type 1's and i love them, i def recommended to anyone!
By KittyrdzEG9
#329987 Well, the hatch its just a bump in the road and its time to keep going. Im trying just to put a few stuff together for the up coming meets here in my area like: V2Lab Mystery Meat and JDM Beach Day.

After I been wanting to add my personal touch when it comes to steering wheel because is something I can take with me to any car i get in the future. So i got my hands on a Grip Royal Chameleon and let me tell you I LOVE IT<3 It has been the best money spend. Last night I order the quick release and hub hopefully it would be here before V2Lab.

It changes color from dark blue, to purple and when the sun light hits it turns gold<3 "Neo Chrome"

So now only parts im waiting is on the replica eg9 lip and quick release. I got some plasti dip, I'll be doing my wheels white for now till i get money back to buy my wheels. (I had to put everything on hold because I helped my fiancee get another car)

Thnks for looking! :woot:
Last edited by KittyrdzEG9 on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By KittyrdzEG9
#330518 Hello everyone!
This are the updates!
I order my quick release by weksos and after i paid they called me and they told me i wasnt getting it for at least 2wks. Which i coulndt wait because theres a car meet this weekend. I asked for my money back and they didnt gave me a hard time, they just send me my money back and I went to a store :30min away and got the whole set up. NRG 2.5 quick release, lock and hub. I was going to install it tomorrow morning but I couldnt wait :twisted:
so my fiancee installed for me while i went to run some errands. I LOVE IT, Now the only thing I need its a Neo Chrome shift knob to match with :D :D

Tomorrow I would be installing the eg9 rep lip, wash up and take some more photos!!
By *EvE*
#330524 Nice steering wheel!!! have fun at the v2lab meet...i wish i would have known sooner maybe we could have gone up there but when i found out sean couldnt have taken the days off from work in time
By TrailerTrash
bigJOE671 wrote:Pretty sweet setup :thumb:

2nd :hehe:
By *EvE*
#330572 It is?i know sean was gonna wait for it to come back down here in November...and im pretty sure if we go up to orlando again i want to go to universal when the new transformers ride opens...and maybe we might go up for seans bday cuz its on the 27th of may :D
By KittyrdzEG9
#332369 Havent been here in a whileeee!!!

Lol well i been having small problems with my horn. I had follow every direction from every website to put my horn to work and I still doesnt work. What could it be?
By eg-guy
#332380 The clock spring under your steering wheel could be bad.
By Axix23
#332395 clean eg. What offset are them wheels?