Post YOUR Sedan here
By Brandonthesmith
#316404 went to the junk yard the other day just to browse and see what it might have to offer and found an integra with rear discs and spindles and trailing arms all intact and a sway bar, then there was a 94 civic sedan (automatic :thumbdown: ) with an instrument cluster that was untouched, the sad part was the newer integra i saw with the stock red and black recaros but the backs were broken off and the leather had all kinds of holes in it. sadly i'm broke and my next paycheck is going to getting tag and taxes paid on it and paying my gf's car payment so i'm just hoping the trailing arm/spindle set up will still be there the next time i go like at the end of next month. :(
By Brandonthesmith
#318175 well i got her registered and insured now just waiting on the insurance company to send me my proof and i can get her tagged but i've been driving her all week and man oh man is it great, just to drive it is perfect i mean the ride heights a little high and the rims are shite and the interior is brown but when i'm driving her it's like, "eh whatever, at least shes mine." i love it.
By bigJOE671
Brandonthesmith wrote:not too big of an update but i did just upgrade to a new gauge cluster, with a tach :twisted: , other than that nothing much ill probably post pics tomorrow

It feels great to have a tach doesn't it :)

I know how it feels because I just recently removed my tach and i'm missing it. :(

I would keep the brown interior its something different and I believe it doesn't hold as much heat as a black interior. Always liked sedans since I rode in my sister's own about 10 years ago 8)
By familyEGuy23
#318801 sedans f*** the rest :thumb:
keep the interior brown dude it'll be rare one day because everyone either tosses it out or paints it, the tan HOP audio console is actually the rarest between the black and gray
nice upgrade with the tach
By Brandonthesmith
#318831 like the coolest thing about installing the tach is that now i finally know how close i am to "red-line" like before i was babying it soo hard and not wanting to rev too hard cause i didn't know how close i was to damaging her but after the install i revved to about the highest i've done comfortably and i was still under 5k rpm with a "red-line" of like 7.5k i was plenty in the clear makes me feels much better
By 92civicEGsedan
#318836 Congrats on the civic, sedan power FTW :headbang: I rock a sedan also mine doesn't look near as good as yours but 4 doors more whores :lol: and take it easy on the b7 they ain't really meant for abusive driving they are meant for great mpg I only give mine hell in hopes to blow the engine so I can have a reason to do a b or k swap :thumb:
By gtstripes
#318847 you have a nice sedan there bro :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

dont forget to keep updating this thread! looking forward for more updates

SEDANS FTW
By brandoff88
#318867 nice work on the cluster bro, is your car auto or manual? if its manual you should put a small coat of black paint over the gear indicators on that...kinda tacky in my opinion lol, but to each there own, still looks better than mine with no tach lol.
By gtstripes
brandoff88 wrote:nice work on the cluster bro, is your car auto or manual? if its manual you should put a small coat of black paint over the gear indicators on that...kinda tacky in my opinion lol, but to each there own, still looks better than mine with no tach lol.

nah man Auto :(

gathering parts to convert it to manual, banks starting to look good at the moment, getting a loan then getting everything plus more :hehe: :hehe:
By Brandonthesmith
#318922 yeah mine is manual i know i know i should've at least put some electrical tape over the letters or something me and my little brother were doing it and i was so excited i got all caught up and got it all in there and buttoned everything up and then turned it on and realized that i had forgotten to cover up that, its cool i gotta take it out probably this weekend to change out a few amber bulbs in the back to white anyway i'll do it then.
By brandoff88
Brandonthesmith wrote:yeah mine is manual i know i know i should've at least put some electrical tape over the letters or something me and my little brother were doing it and i was so excited i got all caught up and got it all in there and buttoned everything up and then turned it on and realized that i had forgotten to cover up that, its cool i gotta take it out probably this weekend to change out a few amber bulbs in the back to white anyway i'll do it then.

yeah they are pretty easy to take out, i've had mine in and out at least a dozen times in the last week trying to get things hooked up and fitting right...guess that happens whenyou neglect your project for almost a year lol

EDIT: not hatin, just like that flush stealth look lol.
By kapow
#319275 Nice sedan bro!

You should keep the interior tan, it's rare in my part of the world!!
By D4417DI
#319281 nice and clean car...