Post YOUR Sedan here
By Trix
#326631 looks good man check out my sedan on the thread above yours lol its also white to, and in the pregress of putting her back together, since i did get it 2 days ago :woot:
By Brandonthesmith
#327192 well the cash never rolled in for the rear discs but the time felt right(and i was impatient) to slap those coilovers on so that got done at like 12midnight in my brother-in-laws front lawn the other day, still rockin steelies with 195-70-r14's the wheel guy is taking forever on the meshies honestly i told him i needed them by mid february... hopefully if the rain ever stops then some pics up soon maybe tomorrow with my brothers car too.

(edit: i still plan on getting the rear disc swap just not just yet maybe with my next paycheck or definitely the one after that)
By Brandonthesmith
#328895 as of right now the meshies are sitting on my back patio and the second hand wheels i got are in the car port, that all should get put on tomorrow, the rear disc swap is still in the works he wants 175 for trailing arms, e-brake cables and rotors and pads so i dropped him 80 bucks saturday and am giving him the rest next paycheck then i need to get a 4040 prop valve(they're all over ebay for 40bucks all day) and new trailing arm bushings (18 bucks from o'rileys) as of now thats all i got in the works, i put some new headlights in today my car hasn't had a driver side high-beam since i bought it so i grabbed some new once tonight and did that install in like 30 mins.
By Brandonthesmith
#329049 yeah man no doubt we've seen each other, do you ever go out to the meets on washington rd.? if not man pm me your # or something man i'll hit you up friday or saturday(they meet both days) and we can ride out together
:thumb: . you going to IA this year? (import alliance)
By 706josh
#329058 I've never been out to the meets before. I'll have to swing by sometime. Sadly, I probably won't be able to make it out to IA, my schedule is a bit crazy right now. :thumbdown:
By Brandonthesmith
#330094 got my rims on the car finally, they look great! maybe i can get some pictures when this rain goes away. also went to the junkyard the other day and picked up some mud-flaps for $5 bucks and an ebay front camber kit for like $40
By Brandonthesmith
#330584 well the photographer is taking his time editing all the photos we took and i'm getting antsy about it but thats fine when i get them i'll post them up, in other news two nights ago like a block from my house i slowed and swerved to dodge a t.v. in the street and right as i past the t.v. some guy in the drive by the t.v. threw a big chunk of concrete at my car and smashed my fender to crap, i'll try and take some pictures later if i can of the damage i've already pushed most of the dent out with a rubber mallet but its definitely still messed up, there's a hole in the thing and a good section of missing paint.
:thumbdown: :cry:
By TrailerTrash
#330965 great pics :thumb:
By PGB
TrailerTrash wrote:great pics :thumb:

x2 Those wheels are sleeper tidy. Looks great bud.
By Brandonthesmith
#330982 thanks guys, i'm especially proud of how simple and clean the car looks as a whole, i'm trying to maintain only stock honda parts (wether that be through honda or acura lol) and honestly at first i really wasn't feeling the meshies at all but they were only $100 so i couldn't pass it up, even with me dumping $260 into getting the lips resurfaced i'm still under regular prices online. but now i love them i only ever see maybe one or two cars with them and they are completely different than mine (in color)