Post YOUR Sedan here
By Brandonthesmith
#315966 here she is... (i just realized i need to think of a name for this girl)...

Last edited by Brandonthesmith on Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:18 am, edited 13 times in total.
By Brandonthesmith
#315967 dang... i read the newb DIY on how to post pics and everything lol...

as for plans :? but definitely moar low and some OEM honda or acura alloys
and i'm seriously contemplating the DIY black interior, and a cluster swap to get that lovely tach, man i'm twenty and this is my first car so i've had dreams about dreams about hooking up my own civic.
By Brandonthesmith
#315968 alright i read the "how to post pics" like three times .... i still don't see what

i'm missing. i did everything word for word.... i suck lol
By FG2_Andrew
#315973 Add ".jpg" to the end of each picture link so the forum knows you're posting an image
By FG2_Andrew
#315979 Image
By FG2_Andrew
#315980 You're [img] code is all screwed up.

[img]URL%20-%20including%20.jpg[/img]

No spaces
By Brandonthesmith
#315985 dude i cant believe i can be this stupid, i still can't get it to work, i removed all the spaces it only says [img][/img] once and it ends in .jpg.... what am i missing man?..
By Brandonthesmith
#315986 ... <__< so my graphic designer girlfriend figured it out then said i was dumb
lol well i'm pretty sure they're too big if so let me know and i will gladly
change them.
By Brandonthesmith
#315987 alright so now all the hullabaloo is out of the way...

Engine:
stock D15B7
Tranny:
S20(i'm pretty sure that means highway gears and good gas mileage so :thumbdown: for me.)
Interior:
Bone stock tan and brown with a pioneer head unit.
Exterior:
lol BONE STOCK!!!
yeah nothing but some mildew from sitting outside that i washed off today
after the "photo shoot".
Plans:
"the world chico"
gotta get lowered stiffen her up most likely doing a mini-me since i've
been reading Teals DIY on it like daily some alloy OEM rims or maybe some slips idk yet, not going boosted i know that but i am looking into
high compression, maybe 11:1 or so. y8 gasket, vitara pistons, 110 octane gas, the works.
i'm hoping to try and auto-x it in atl. every once in a while,
By Brandonthesmith
#316136 bump yo, lol nooone likes my posts cause my butt crack is in that one pic huh? :? :lol:
By ihavesol93
#316143 I don't know.. I never really liked the sedan, im more of a coupe and sol guy. We just swapped a full type r into a coupe around two weeks ago at our shop
By Brandonthesmith
#316144 man whys everybody always hating on the sedan? lol :?
i mean the only thing i dont like about it is the front bumper, it just looks too plain with just the bars, so im probably going to go for a coupe or hatch bumper swap.
i dig the sedan cause not alot of people do, just like i dig the mini-me cause everybody is on about their "k-swapped" this and boosted that, underdog FTW. like everybody does black interior, i'm keeping it brown, might be the only one left one day lol.