Post YOUR Sedan here
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Lol yeah. I noticed the smaller emblems line up perfect with the holes front or back. So i just used the smaller emblems.

Oh sweet! I never noticed that lol I just got excited that one actually fit on the hood and stuck it on there haha!
By OCHO
#339913 Image
By Leppy
OCHO wrote:Image

Hey, I have one of those on mine! I stuck it on the other side though.

Also, looks like a leopard print phone case lol
By Axix23
#339941 Damn snow!!! Be careful on that ice/snow man!!!
By Axix23
#339942 My wheels would look sick on your ride!!! Lol. But run more camber than I did. Haha
By OCHO
Leppy wrote:
OCHO wrote:Image

Hey, I have one of those on mine! I stuck it on the other side though.

Also, looks like a leopard print phone case lol

Haha sweet! I love the 8th gen badge dude it looks mean, my gf got it for me as a bday present in August 8)

Yes it is leopard print you're good man! The spots are neon blue green and purple haha
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:Damn snow!!! Be careful on that ice/snow man!!!

Ah thanks bro, the pics don't do that stuff justice man that stuff was literally ice lol I am definitely careful in the winter lol!

My wheels would look sick on your ride!!! Lol. But run more camber than I did. Haha

Haha thanks bro your wheels are pretty sweet, you think I would rub the fronts?
By chris_verde_
#339988 Diggin the setup dude, the stickerbombed fender looks choice :thumb:
By Axix23
OCHO wrote:

Ah thanks bro, the pics don't do that stuff justice man that stuff was literally ice lol I am definitely careful in the winter lol!

My wheels would look sick on your ride!!! Lol. But run more camber than I did. Haha

I actually rub the rears. Front is actually fine... Keep in mind that I am running 0 camber basically.. If you ran like -1 to -1.5 and same in the rear, you would be fine. I don't have coilovers like you so I can't adjust my height. Sucks.. lol
By OCHO
chris_verde_ wrote:Diggin the setup dude, the stickerbombed fender looks choice :thumb:

Andre3th0u wrote:i hate snow, luckily Virginia doesnt get it often... but i dig that fender more and more every time i see it, i think i have reached my sticker bomb limit though

Thanks guys I really appreciate it! Both of your rides are sick too! :thumb:

And as far as the snow...man it sucks lol
By OCHO
Axix23 wrote:
OCHO wrote:

I actually rub the rears. Front is actually fine... Keep in mind that I am running 0 camber basically.. If you ran like -1 to -1.5 and same in the rear, you would be fine. I don't have coilovers like you so I can't adjust my height. Sucks.. lol

Oh okay I got you, If you still have them in a few weeks after Xmas and if I have the money I just may have to buy them from you haha! I'll let you know bro and thanks
By Axix23
#340192 Gotcha man!!!!!!!!
By OCHO
#340452 This weekend was warm (70) so I cleaned my car...normal winter mess on the outside as expected but I was surprised to see my engine bay so crappy looking as well lol! I mean I knew it would be all wintery under there but there was salty winter crappy mess on almost everything (I know it looked way dirtier to me than it would to others because I already keep it clean but still)!!

So cruised around enjoying the clean car with my gf and now a day later it's back to messy winter weather :? :cry:
By Axix23
#340457 Man, salt under my car would drive my crazy. Lol. I would be hosing it off daily! Lol